Problems getting started again.

Sanktchris

So, I haven't played on my assassin since March, which means that I absolutely cannot remember how to play the class. Additionally I discovered, when I returned to the game, that I'm two levels behind, which means that the quests I need to do, is to damn hard.

So what I need advice on is: does anybody have an idea how I can get back into my class, and more importantly, how I can get back on the track with the levels.

Thank you in advance.

Well there are 2 ways to get back into your guy and both are kinda sucky but it's better then just rushing forwards and losing money to repairs.

#1 PVP: this option i really wouldn't recamend but it will get you back into tip top shape since there will be no pentaly for death and with the coms you get you can get some good gear for fleet while you do and also you will be getting money and xp so all in all a win win on all frounts and also you can get the daily from the fleet in the class leveling area to give you more xp and money, this is a good way to get used to a chariter since what you learn in pvp while leveling can used in PVE just as easly in PVP and like i said you don't lose anything from PVP only gain,

#2 RUNS: this is going to be a much harder one to do since you will be going full into the deepend with this but do instance's or in this games speach flashpoints, this is where they will short the men from the worms and also gives you a chance to get some good ideas in the group finder but i don't recamend this as a starting choice i would do some PVP first to get used to your guy fist then run some flash points to see if you have gotten the hang of your toon.

there is also a third option which is just ask on the fleet for some advice in my experance there is normaly a lot of people that will give really good advice on your toon there.

I had the exact same situation when I returned to this game a little over a month ago. This is what I did and it has worked great:

1. Look online and find a guide that can go in depth on what a proper rotation should be for your level(these forums have tons of guides, additionally noxxic also is a great place for info). Practice that rotation on regular enemies

2. Find a couple of players on your current planet and run some of the heroic missions with them. It will help you get back into the game as well as reacquaint you with group dynamics in a low-pressure setting.

3. Run flashpoints until you are on-level with the missions in your logbook. The group finder has made this a lot easier and even if you make mistakes, FPs offer very good experience and gear.

4. As you are completing FPs and missions, make sure your gear is appropriate for what AC you are and what role (dmg, tank, healer) you are trying to be.

Hope this helps!