Dread Masters

Slowpokeking

The Dread Masters only serve the Emperor out of respect of his power so I'm going to guess that yes he his more powerful then them

The emperor is Much more powerfull. However the dread masters are a force to be recon with. Just a reminder though. They were in prison once. THey certainly arent that powerfull if they were caught by republic forces and imprisioned in belsavis druring the first war.

Edited by Spartanik

The emperor is Much more powerfull. However the dread masters are a force to be recon with. Just a reminder though. They were in prison once. THey certainly arent that powerfull if they were caught by republic forces and imprisioned in belsavis druring the first war.

They were (all 6 together) defeated and captured by a Jaric Kaedan in his prime and a small republic strikeforce. Kaedan was considered a living weapon of the jedi order at the time and a master of his own style of Form VII: Juyo'Kos. So if the living weapon (arguably the most powerful jedi of the GGW at the time) needs a bit of help to win against the Dread Masters well you get the idea.

And before you say you kill Jaric Kaedan in an Ilum world quest but it takes 8-16ppl to kill 1 dread master hears something to chew on. Its been over 30yrs since Kaedan and a small republic strikeforce beat all 6 dread masters together, (They are at their absolute peak of their power when all 6 are together but thats beside the point) Kaedan at this point is an old man whos far past his prime when you encounter him on Ilum.

Also game mechanics dont work well in determining ones power. There is no way possible that Jarg and Sorno are more powerful than Darth Malgus, its just game mechanics that say otherwise.

They were (all 6 together) defeated and captured by a Jaric Kaedan in his prime and a small republic strikeforce. Kaedan was considered a living weapon of the jedi order at the time and a master of his own style of Form VII: Juyo'Kos. So if the living weapon (arguably the most powerful jedi of the GGW at the time) needs a bit of help to win against the Dread Masters well you get the idea.

And before you say you kill Jaric Kaedan in an Ilum world quest but it takes 8-16ppl to kill 1 dread master hears something to chew on. Its been over 30yrs since Kaedan and a small republic strikeforce beat all 6 dread masters together, (They are at their absolute peak of their power when all 6 are together but thats beside the point) Kaedan at this point is an old man whos far past his prime when you encounter him on Ilum.

Also game mechanics dont work well in determining ones power. There is no way possible that Jarg and Sorno are more powerful than Darth Malgus, its just game mechanics that say otherwise.

He was against the dread masters, not one but 6. Even with help of troops. The dread masters were a force to be recon with but far from invincible. I doubt that jaric kaedan would last 1 minute against the emperor.

Him being the most powerfull jedi also debatable. But even considering that, i cant see how the dread masters are more powerfull then the emperor. wich was the point.

He was against the dread masters, not one but 6. Even with help of troops. The dread masters were a force to be recon with but far from invincible. I doubt that jaric kaedan would last 1 minute against the emperor.

Him being the most powerfull jedi also debatable. But even considering that, i cant see how the dread masters are more powerfull then the emperor. wich was the point.

Yea i forgot to mention that i thought the Emperor was far stronger than the Dread Masters. They themselves admitted that the emperor was stronger than them and that only he was worthy to command them. Also theres only 1 force user that the emperor is afaid of and thats Revan, aside from him Vitiate doesnt really care about anyone else.

Of course Jaric Kaedan would lose to the Emperor, be in his prime or not. Just in his prime i think he could hold his own for a time similar to Revan, but that would be only if he could get past Vitiate's mind control which always seems to work at least on the first try.

Jaric Kaedan's probably the strongest in his prime due to having the most credntials of any other jedi of the time during the GGW. He beat the dread masters, invented the Juyo'Kos style, and was considered a living weapon of the jedi order.

Satele hasnt ever beaten any noteworthy sith (just dueled Darth Baras to a draw as a jedi master at best)

Tol Braga has dueled DC member Darth Sajar to a draw turning him to the light at best

Orgus Din lost to Darth Angral (who wasnt even on the DC)

Bela Kiwiiks lost to Lord Praven (Darth Angral's apprentice)

Wyelett beat Darth Baras but lost to his apprentice after he had become vastly more powerful from communing with the force.

Syo Bakarn hasnt beaten any noteworthy sith (albeit his other personality is about=to a DC member at best.)

Jun Seros the Jedi Battlemaster and Kellian Jarro lost to a bounty hunter.

Need i say more?

Edited by Darkondo

Satele hasnt ever beaten any noteworthy sith (just dueled Darth Baras to a draw as a jedi master at best)

Tol Braga has dueled DC member Darth Sajar to a draw turning him to the light at best

Orgus Din lost to Darth Angral (who wasnt even on the DC)

Bela Kiwiiks lost to Lord Praven (Darth Angral's apprentice)

Wyelett beat Darth Baras but lost to his apprentice after he had become vastly more powerful from communing with the force.

Syo Bakarn hasnt beaten any noteworthy sith (albeit his other personality is about=to a DC member at best.)

Jun Seros the Jedi Battlemaster and Kellian Jarro lost to a bounty hunter.

Need i say more?

Satele Force pasted Malgus to a rock

Tol Braga...yeah, you are right

Orgus is aging, that's why he lost, plus he didn't go intending to fight

Bela Kiwiiks...well, we don't know much about her fighting skills, I'd bet she's a consular

Syo Bakarn, to be fair he hasn't even been seen in combat aside from his "other" personality

Jun Seros and Kellian Jarro lost to the best bounty hunter in the galaxy

Satele Force pasted Malgus to a rock

Tol Braga...yeah, you are right

Orgus is aging, that's why he lost, plus he didn't go intending to fight

Bela Kiwiiks...well, we don't know much about her fighting skills, I'd bet she's a consular

Syo Bakarn, to be fair he hasn't even been seen in combat aside from his "other" personality

Jun Seros and Kellian Jarro lost to the best bounty hunter in the galaxy

She pasted Malgus to a rock after Jace Malcom blew a thermal detonator in his face, she was losing the fight long before that, she even admits this.

Orgus actually lost to Angral during the Sacking of Coruscant, there he did go to fight and he barely escaped afterwards.

I give you that Seros and Jarro did lose to the best bounty hunter in the galaxy but hes still just that, a bounty hunter. Not a powerful sith, but a bounty hunter. Granted he could take on and beat most sith, but all bounty hunters/Mandalorians (Jango Fett, Pre Visla) will get beat by more powerful sith/jedi eventually.

• 9 months later...
She pasted Malgus to a rock after Jace Malcom blew a thermal detonator in his face, she was losing the fight long before that, she even admits this.

Orgus actually lost to Angral during the Sacking of Coruscant, there he did go to fight and he barely escaped afterwards.

I give you that Seros and Jarro did lose to the best bounty hunter in the galaxy but hes still just that, a bounty hunter. Not a powerful sith, but a bounty hunter. Granted he could take on and beat most sith, but all bounty hunters/Mandalorians (Jango Fett, Pre Visla) will get beat by more powerful sith/jedi eventually.

To be fair it should be worth noting that Obi-wan was to a point beaten by a bounty hunter and a child (and later on by a few droids) yet he was capable of bringing down more than his fair share of powerful opponents. In the end we all have our off days.

I wanted the option to join the dread masters. My Sin isn't loyal to anyone, She Hates the empire too for enslaving her, and the republic well doesn't care for those with as much hate as my Sin. she sees the Dread Masters as a way to create more discord, chaos and hatred, her 3 favorite things in the galaxy. so why cant we get the option to join them?

I wanted the option to join the dread masters. My Sin isn't loyal to anyone, She Hates the empire too for enslaving her, and the republic well doesn't care for those with as much hate as my Sin. she sees the Dread Masters as a way to create more discord, chaos and hatred, her 3 favorite things in the galaxy. so why cant we get the option to join them?

If you have played through the Oricon missions you should know the answer to that.

They have decided to kill all life in the galaxy including themselves. Hate or not most people don't sign up for a suicide pact unless they are completely crazy.

To be fair it should be worth noting that Obi-wan was to a point beaten by a bounty hunter and a child (and later on by a few droids) yet he was capable of bringing down more than his fair share of powerful opponents. In the end we all have our off days.
Yea but wasn't Jango Fett supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy? Surely the BEST bounty hunter in the entire galaxy can put up a decent fight, even against a jedi master.

How was Obi-Wan beaten by Jango or Boba? At best it was a BFR(Battle Field Removal) with Jango retreating, his life line on that was the whipcord really. Jango didn't really beat Obi-Wan(as in like physically/combatively), he at best just BFR'd him with the whipcord.

Jango Fett was lucky Durge was taking a nap.

Also this, Durge is awesome.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

If you have played through the Oricon missions you should know the answer to that.

They have decided to kill all life in the galaxy including themselves. Hate or not most people don't sign up for a suicide pact unless they are completely crazy.

That would be fine for my Forcewalker as he could chain all the dead to him and then rule the Galaxy as an evil Sith Spirit:D