The Zakuul armour/weapon stand problem

Tsillah

There are a lot of nice armor and weapon stands from the Zakuul range, however they can only be put on large hooks...

But these stands would be great to be able to put along walls or back to back in the middle of a room. This isn't possible unless they can be placed on at least medium hooks as well.

Can you please allow them to be placed on medium hooks, because like this they don't have much use.

Almost all the "Zakuul" stuff is set to hooks way larger than the items are. Even the widest display case is barely wider than a medium narrow hook. The Floor Lamp is the size of small hook, but requires a Medium Narrow. A lot of display stand tubes are medium hook, but are literally no larger in diameter than a medium narrow hook.

Honestly, I almost wish they would let everything go on any hook, and the player can decide if they like it there or not.

Almost all the "Zakuul" stuff is set to hooks way larger than the items are. Even the widest display case is barely wider than a medium narrow hook. The Floor Lamp is the size of small hook, but requires a Medium Narrow. A lot of display stand tubes are medium hook, but are literally no larger in diameter than a medium narrow hook.

Honestly, I almost wish they would let everything go on any hook, and the player can decide if they like it there or not.

"Almost" is accurate. Have you seen the size of the stasis bunk? That thing was made for giants.

I agree with the size for the Zak stuff..no thought or common sense given to what hook size which item works on. Also, stop putting so many decos as starship-need hooks.

Only Tat, Nar and Yavin have them and there are only 2 each in those. I was not happy when I got the Sun machine Reactor from heroic SF heroics only to see it took a starship hook. Either place more in SHs or stop making them use that size. A starship hook is meant for just that... A STARSHIP. I think it's hilarious that we got 10 of them...really Biofail?

I agree with the size for the Zak stuff..no thought or common sense given to what hook size which item works on. Also, stop putting so many decos as starship-need hooks.

Only Tat, Nar and Yavin have them and there are only 2 each in those. I was not happy when I got the Sun machine Reactor from heroic SF heroics only to see it took a starship hook. Either place more in SHs or stop making them use that size. A starship hook is meant for just that... A STARSHIP. I think it's hilarious that we got 10 of them...really Biofail?

Agreed. The Sun Generator could fit on a centerpiece fine, its no bigger than a lot of other centerpiece decorations. Same goes for the Worldbreaker Monolith.

In addition to the Zakuul stands only fitting on larger hooks, most of the really cool new Rakata pieces from the comms vendor also fit exclusively on Large Hooks, which completely eliminated all the ideas I had to use them. I simply don't have enough large hooks in suitable areas to make use of them, even on Yavin

Edited by Terro_Fett

I just got the Sun Reactor... 10 of them in fact from that achievement for killing all of the Exarchs...and it's only useable on the massive hooks. I can't tell if this is a bug or intended, seeing as though I don't even have 10 massive hook locations available.

Would also be a good idea to make it someone's job to check this kind of silliness before it goes live. It can't be that hard surely.... the hard work would be in the artwork, not the hook selection; an artwork that no-one will ever see as a porridge brained simian decided a cute little display cupboard need to go onto a space ship sized hook.....

I also got the sun machine reactors this weekend, to find they only could be used on starship hooks, instead of centerpiece which it looks like it could fit on.

And as someone else mentioned the new Rakata deco's are cool, but some of them have ridiculous hook assignments, that makes it impossible to create a cool looking SH with them. No Bioware, I don't want to put my Rakata computer terminal in the middle of the room, I want to put it on a wall, like you did all over Belsavis!!!

Please do this immediately!

It wouldn't take much and would make these decorations easily become some of the best out there! As they are now, they're relatively useless, and look completely out of place, regardless of where you put them. Even with being able to move them a whole 20 slots in any direction, they still cannot rest flush against a wall.

Please make the hooks for these decorations more reasonable!

There are a lot of nice armor and weapon stands from the Zakuul range, however they can only be put on large hooks...

But these stands would be great to be able to put along walls or back to back in the middle of a room. This isn't possible unless they can be placed on at least medium hooks as well.

Can you please allow them to be placed on medium hooks, because like this they don't have much use.

/signed

Model Star Fortress ( from Achievements) > even if it's a "model" it is either a too small decoration for that kind of hook (smaller than Planetary Holo Map (Ilum) = Floor Large hook ) or the hook (Centerpiece) is far over-sized :

I 've been realy desapointed after killing the last Knight and run to my SH to put it on ...

Would also be a good idea to make it someone's job to check this kind of silliness before it goes live. It can't be that hard surely.... the hard work would be in the artwork, not the hook selection; an artwork that no-one will ever see as a porridge brained simian decided a cute little display cupboard need to go onto a space ship sized hook.....

/signed (send my resume to apply?)