Not being mean, just letting you know...

RasereiAmok

I been playing WoW since launch. I have had 17 level 60's, 8 level 70's, 10 level 80's and 12 level 85's....

The game obviously attracts me... Why?

Well, I'm not your average gamer.

I started with Sierra's The Realm... Old school graphical MUD.... The first MMO's to hit the market...

I come to SW:TOR, get a 50 gunslinger and I didn't like one bit of the journey besides crew missions... This is NOT a flame... And you can easily say "Well, that's your opinion, good luck."

That's fine... I'm trying to help BioWare... This game has no "Oomph"... It's bland and I'de rather a generic brand of cream cheese so to speak.

That's my advice. Take it or leave it.... I'm 28 years old and I play MMO's for a living.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like this just isn't your cup of tea. Not much can be done if you just hated the story. Maybe try Empire? Try Imperial Agent. :D

Story is great, but this is a game. You can have the greatest story, but if it's not fun to play, what do you have?

First MMO to hit the market was AOL's Neverwinter Nights.

Your "advice" is non-existent. You say, "I don't like it" and "it has no oomph"... those are not helpful in any way, shape, or form.

But I'm guessing this is coming from under the bridge anyway, so:

1/10

You got all the way to max level before you realized you didn't like the game?

What the hell is up with people? LOL I just don't get it.

Realized it about level 25.... Game was story driven (Great story) but thats about it... Gameplay was boring... Crafting was boring (Yet had a cool system)... The game lacked....

Space combat was a side quest at best... I played subspace religiouslly for a long time and it's better than the space combat...

So far, your combat is bland, your space combat is blander.... The ONLY thing going for this game is the story. Good luck BioWare... I truely hope you have good publishers....

Want help?

Email me and I'll make you a better game. Except you pay idiots, grats and good luck...

i canceled a few days ago and unlike you, i actually like the game, but not enough to continuously pay for it. PvP is more stable in Battlefield 3...and COD. That and a much better RPG is coming in MAss Effect 3, so id rather spend my money on that in the next few months instead. Probably gonna be back in september to see whats changed (6 months can mean an entirely different game, like it happened to WoW as well) Edited by Tremk