Headpieces that look like headsets?

iamthehoyden

Long answer:

Closest you might get is a Laminoid Battle Headgear, though it's more of a head circlet band with a chin strap.

It's Medium/23 armor.

Synth's make Circlets for heavy/medium/light which won't help you other than they're not "helmets or caps".

Short answer: No

Long answer:

Closest you might get is a Laminoid Battle Headgear, though it's more of a head circlet band with a chin strap.

It's Medium/23 armor.

Synth's make Circlets for heavy/medium/light which won't help you other than they're not "helmets or caps".

Short answer: No

Ok, thanks for the info. I'd seen the circlet ones, but they have some weird clipping issues with some of the companions. Appreciate the help!

you can just hide the helmet if you dislike it.

On yourself, sure, but not on companions. I know eventually they plan to have a hide head slot option on companions, but until then I'm attempting to find ways around some of the monstrosities they'd otherwise have sitting on their shoulders.

I use the crafted (armormech) medium headset (level 29ish) and take the hit on stats for companions.

I thought I was the only one to do that. Its name is Merciless Combat Headgear (lvl29). I did make it purple (Endowment Merciless Combat Headgear), but yeah, you take a hit with the stats at 50...but it does look nice at least. Perfect for Mako.

I thought I was the only one to do that. Its name is Merciless Combat Headgear (lvl29). I did make it purple (Endowment Merciless Combat Headgear), but yeah, you take a hit with the stats at 50...but it does look nice at least. Perfect for Mako.

Let me guess, it's a schematic?

Oh, wait, medium armour. That's why I don't recognize it.

I demand that the devs make a moddable version of this! One of the only 2 people I actually turned the hide headslot off for was my agent when he had his earpiece... headset... thingy

That's not bad, if it was moddable and available in other armor weights it would be pretty close to perfect.

Moddable is enough! Normally I just use the chin-strap and goggles one. But the microphone thing would be better if I could mod one up.

On yourself, sure, but not on companions. I know eventually they plan to have a hide head slot option on companions, but until then I'm attempting to find ways around some of the monstrosities they'd otherwise have sitting on their shoulders.

For Vette, I'm using the slave girl headgear. It's light armor but whatever. Doesn't look trashy, it's quite nice tbh.

The other option would be the circlet thingy for inquisitors you can get from planet commendations, Nar Shadda IIRC. It's something like this, but you can't use the crafted ones since it's class restricted and they wont work for a companion. I imagine it would look lovely on Mako.:)

For Vette, I'm using the slave girl headgear. It's light armor but whatever. Doesn't look trashy, it's quite nice tbh.

The other option would be the circlet thingy for inquisitors you can get from planet commendations, Nar Shadda IIRC. It's something like this, but you can't use the crafted ones since it's class restricted and they wont work for a companion. I imagine it would look lovely on Mako.:)

There are a couple craftable orange circlets out there that will work in a pinch. When I put them on Jorgan, however, the front goes right through his forehead which looks a smidge odd. Takes a bit of creativity to find helmets that look decent.

• 5 weeks later...