Why I want new companions and why Darth Marr should be available on Odessen

HellsCountryman

Dear SWTOR team

You would make me really happy if you would make the following examples happen:

Marr & Dramath

As you know it is able to get lost companions back if you use the console on Odessen and I am really glad to have SKORPIO and them all back

But I am really sad that it isn't able to get Darth Marr or Lord Dramath back...

Darth Marr is my absolute favorite sith lord and I think you would make a lot of players happy if you make it able to restore him with on Odessen.

Lord Dramath is the companion you can get if you chose the dark side answer and if you are absolute dark it is impossible to get Arcann. I think it would be great if it would be possible to get him back. So the dark side would give a new companion instead of Arcann (which would be killed if you kill Senya).

Malora & Savik

I would also be glad if you would make it possible and part of the new story in the future to get Darth Malora as a new companion (I let her only for this reason alive with my deep dark jedi instead of killing her).

Savik is a prisoner which want to help if you are from the republic and if you are imperial side she is allready with you. Why not as a new companion when she is even with you if you are a jedi?

Malgus & Satele Shan

Darth Malgus and/or Satele Shan would be great new companions too. I know that I've shed tears of joy when Malgus was my companion for this short moment to hunt down the jedi on Ossus.

I think it would make the whole community of the players really damn happy if that happens! :)

Arn & Tau

I hope Arn and Tau will be companions too - especially Arn is my favorite here. They where both allready companions for a short time so bring it on and make it complete available ;)

Vigilant

You gave us Jakarro and that was great! How about Vigilant as another companion too? I mean he was a war weapon that you've defeated and that could be reactivated to be a great new ally against the enemy. I would like that cause another flaspoint would have a comeback into the story.

Ranos, Shae & Niko

It is allready able if you had not the chance to get HK 55 and ZOOM in the story to buy them on your shop instead now and so why not doing the same for the other ones? I would definitely buy them. Especially Ranos.

Edited by HellsCountryman

Malgus & Satele Shan

Darth Malgus and/or Satele Shan would be great new companions too. I know that I've shed tears of joy when Malgus was my companion for this short moment to hunt down the jedi on Ossus.

I think it would make the whole community of the players really damn happy if that happens! :)

It wouldn't make the *whole* community happy. I think it would be a really bad idea because it would remove them from their current very useful roles as external story drivers / antagonists.

It wouldn't make the *whole* community happy. I think it would be a really bad idea because it would remove them from their current very useful roles as external story drivers / antagonists.

It thought at the way how you can recruit Arcann and he was a main antagonist too.

Of course it would makes only sense if the story with Malgus is finally over but I could it unterstand if he won't become a companion. But Satele would not destroy the story, since he left everything back and so the player took her place on his own way.

I hope that there would be something possible if it shall be able to save her cause she could support the alliance from the background

Edited by HellsCountryman

It thought at the way how you can recruit Arcann and he was a main antagonist too.

Of course it would makes only sense if the story with Malgus is finally over but I could it unterstand if he won't become a companion. But Satele would not destroy the story, since he left everything back and so the player took her place on his own way.

I hope that there would be something possible if it shall be able to save her cause she could support the alliance from the background

Actually Satele is still part of the story. I would suggest you do onslaught and the latest updates on the story to find out what part she plays right now.

I don't mind Nico and Shae being purchased on the CM but I do have a problem with Ranos being purchased as she was never a subscriber award. She was the one that was given at the end of an event (Dark/Light Event) and we had to go through a lot of things in order to qualify to receive her so I don't think she should be purchased. Putting her on the CM just doesn't feel right in my book due to what we had to do to get to that specific rank where we were awarded her as a companion.

Edited by casirabit

For the terminally curious, I found my list of what we had to do during the event to qualify for The Chosen(1) One (who turned out to be Ranos but could have been Hexid).

* Get a DvL character to level 25. (Heroic level)

* Get a DvL character to level 50 and do three story-mode flashpoints. (Legacy level)

* Complete the Shadow of Revan story on a DvL character. (Valiant level)

* Complete chapters I to IX of KotFE. (Valiant level)

* Complete the introductory stronghold mission from the holostatue on a DvL character. (Valiant level)

* Complete KotFE up to Chapter XVI on a DvL character. (Champion level)

* Complete five KotFE Alliance Alerts on a DvL character. (Champion level)

* Complete ALL tactical ("Veteran" these days) flashpoints except Black Talon and The Esseles on as many DvL characters as needed. (Champion level)

* Complete enough Warzones to get a DvL character to Valor 5. (Champion level) (Two Warzones was enough.)

* Get a Republic DvL character to level 65. (Eternal level)

* Get an Empire DvL character to level 65. (Eternal level)

* Complete round 5 of the Eternal Championship on a DvL character. (Eternal level)

(1) Chosen by an aggregation of all the light/dark decisions by all the players on all the servers during the event. The Light Side won by 52.91% to 47.09%.