possible to solo lower lvl world bosses?

heal spec merc, solo'ed Taris. took me a lifetime (15mins maybe? i didfnt time but it was along enough that several little local noobs were able to keep running back - only to be 1 shotted. Wasnt hard, just exhausting! by the end, i felt like i had just done a full Op lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
about going solo against world bosses ..what specs and gear is preferable? lvl 50 with bm gear could solo a low lvl boss?

I can tell you I've soloed up through Ulgo on my assassin. My gear choice is a little unconventional and I have augmented most of the pieces, but it seems to work ok. When I got all of my Battle Master gear I was a DPS assassin, so I am in stalker gear, but have since switched to tank spec. As a result, I can put up decent enough damage to take down the bosses before rage timers, but the self-heals and armor boosts from tank spec keep me alive.

• 1 year later...

I managed to solo every world boss up to Snowblind with both a Corruption Sorc and a Vengeance Juggernaut,

I wasn't willing to try to face Gargath alone as he was level 50 and thought that Snowblind would be my limit.

Was wearing Oriconian Gear with both of them.

If you know the mechanics of all the world bosses off by heart then you should know how to tackle it simply at either level 50 or 55.

Also, I have previously been reported and moaned at in the chat for soloing World Bosses at lvl 55 as several groups of level appropriate players wanted to tackle him and were not too pleased that I had killed them.

Although being moaned at, fighting World Bosses with level 55 characters can be excellent for gearing alternate characters or grinding credits or achievements.