Is it normal that...

Is it normal that I have done False Emperor hardmode 20 times (not an estimate) and I have yet to see the Consular columi chest piece drop? Out of the 20 times the Smuggler chest dropped 16 times, Jedi Knight chest dropped twice and the trooper one dropped twice. I have never had a Smuggler or Trooper in group with me while doing this flash point.

This is the reason I quit Aion. I did the same instance over and over and over and over again and never got what I came for. You've got one more week to make that piece drop for me or I am going to unsubscribe for a few months to give you guys time to get it worked out.

HELL I DONT EVEN HAVE TO WIN IT! I just have to see it drop.

Also its pretty stupid that when your raid completes Eternity Vault only four people get credit for the quest.

Also its pretty stupid that you can't earn Social or light/dark side points while on hard mode.

Also its pretty stupid that Republic has pretty much quit PVPing because I'll never get a chest piece through it now.

So it seems your pretty much damned if you do and damned if you don't.

REMEMBER BIOWARE/EA ONE WEEK!!! That equals 7 more times I'm doing False emp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, 1 day down - Dropped Trooper chest (had a shadow tank this time, sage healer, sage dps, and sentinel)

6 More days to go.

Edited by Ocye

Is it normal that I have done False Emperor hardmode 20 times (not an estimate) and I have yet to see the Consular columi chest piece drop? Out of the 20 times the Smuggler chest dropped 16 times, Jedi Knight chest dropped twice and the trooper one dropped twice. I have never had a Smuggler or Trooper in group with me while doing this flash point.

This is the reason I quit Aion. I did the same instance over and over and over and over again and never got what I came for. You've got one more week to make that piece drop for me or I am going to unsubscribe for a few months to give you guys time to get it worked out.

Also its pretty gay that when your raid completes Eternity Vault only four people get credit for the quest.

Also its pretty gay that you can't earn Social or light/dark side points while on hard mode.

Also its pretty gay that Republic has pretty much quit PVPing because I'll never get a chest piece through it now.

Have fun on your forum break keep chasing that RANDOM loot

Also its pretty gay that when your raid completes Eternity Vault only four people get credit for the quest.

Also its pretty gay that you can't earn Social or light/dark side points while on hard mode.

Also its pretty gay that Republic has pretty much quit PVPing because I'll never get a chest piece through it now.

Guess you are going to have to quit playing, they're not going to hold your hand and give you items.

and basically Empire always wins all PvP that's probably why republic doesn't PvP.

be greatful you're doing end game content, I'm a level 50 tank and nobody on the server Shien runs nothing, I'm thinking about quitting myself, not going to pay 15$ a month to get to max level and sit their all day bored because there is nothing to do.

Guess you are going to have to quit playing, they're not going to hold your hand and give you items.

and basically Empire always wins all PvP that's probably why republic doesn't PvP.

be greatful you're doing end game content, I'm a level 50 tank and nobody on the server Shien runs nothing, I'm thinking about quitting myself, not going to pay 15$ a month to get to max level and sit their all day bored because there is nothing to do.

So you are going to quit because you can't find a group to do content? Ever consider organizing one yourself??

Sorry to hear that theadjectivenoun. I have a regular group that runs all the time. If you want to roll Smuggler on mindtrick, I can get you your column I chest piece pretty easily.

Ding ding. Please add your experience to my linked thread. Premade groups are seeing very predictable loot.

What's your ingame faction/name? I'm a healer on Shien who has a similar issue; perhaps we can solve it together?

In all the HMs I've run(probably over a dozen runs now at least if not more)I've only ever seen ONE Jedi Knight token drop. On the flip side I've probably seen Smuggler like 90% of the time.

Of course I ended up getting three pieces of Columi tier gear in EV tonight so I guess it all evens out in the end. :)

i've ran false emperor maybe 6 or so times and the chest has dropped for me twice.

what you should be complaining is boots in maelstrom. i must have ran that about 20 times (usual group, guardian, smuggler, sage healer which is me, random dps usually another sentinel) and the jk columi boots dropped every single time except once.

thank god we are geared enough to take down bulwark now and i got my legs in ev last night so i never have to run around on mentor spamming hots