Meet the Developers: Rob Hinkle

CourtneyWoods

Now you're misconstruing me...I never said merc>Pyro...I said pyros have their own issues and do more dps because they have to once they get in close. Mercs have the luxury of range.

PvE is not pvp., boss parses are not pvp runs. Mercs have no real reason to complain in pve...for crying out loud....they even get more energy regen and less energy cost per attack than either trooper class! It has been that way since launch. Merc pvp needs some love...merc pve is not broken.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you're misconstruing me...I never said merc>Pyro...I said pyros have their own issues and do more dps because they have to once they get in close. Mercs have the luxury of range.

PvE is not pvp., boss parses are not pvp runs. Mercs have no real reason to complain in pve...for crying out loud....they even get more energy regen and less energy cost per attack than either trooper class! It has been that way since launch. Merc pvp needs some love...merc pve is not broken.

merc's PvE DPS is roughly 10% less than VG/PT in PvE.

go have a look at torparse. how many Mercs you see in the top 50, compared to VG/PT. i have, i wrote a whole other post on it.

Merc's DPS is NOT fine. and your range comment is laughable to me.

again, i have proven, through testing and parsing, Merc's DPS is quite hindered in both areas. VG/PT can maintain >150-200 DPS in equal gear on a training dummy!!! put that in a OPs scenario, where a majority of fights involve mobility, you can drop that down another 10% at least!

and again, the range comment. i can sit at 9.99m(out of AOE range for most fights) and still produce ~1900 DPS, where Merc in equal gear is producing significantly less. evidence? i've provided it, so have many others over at torparse.

all this is due to the instant casting ability of VG/PT vs. the statue casting of Merc, both pyro and Arse. even tho arsenal can produce more DPS than pyro in an ideal scenario.

you can argue opinion and hearsay all day...numbers never lie.

*EDIT* to further negate your closing the gap nonsense, here's a MP parse. i'm sure you're familiar with the mechanics of the fight, snared most of the time, LOS the mob, etc...kinda just like PvP!! (and if you say there are no similarities as to the strategy and playstyle, you're hopeless. no they are not the same, but the comparison is undeniable.

point is: DPS of VG/PT in nearly every scenario > Merc...so, DPS is NOT fine.

http://www.torparse.com/statistics/Maelstrom+Prison/Grand+Moff+Kilran

Edited by T-Assassin

Really...? Numbers don't lie? If you are so great to prove all this why are there pyros in my guild that parse 2k in raids? Then arsenal mercs that put up 1800 like clockwork? Sometimes, you have to look in the mirror too. Ever considered discrepancy in your analysis could be related to pebkac? Not insulting you...but true 100% accurate scientific results exclude ALL variables.

Furthermore, how well do you know your assault vanguard rotation versus your merc rotation? What gear are you in? Is it min/maxed for best use of stat allocation? You realize arsenal mercs have slightly different stat goals than assault vanguards too right?

It must be the class though, because none of your responses have shown your exclusions of human variables. Have you run Sims to get a baseline for comparison?

I am an engineer...these things immediately come to mind as variables that need to be addressed.

Edited by planet_J

Really...? Numbers don't lie? If you are so great to prove all this why are there pyros in my guild that parse 2k in raids? Then arsenal mercs that put up 1800 like clockwork? Sometimes, you have to look in the mirror too. Ever considered discrepancy in your analysis could be related to pebkac? Not insulting you...but true 100% accurate scientific results exclude ALL variables.

2000 vs. 1800. i'm sure being an engineer you can do the math in DPS differential.

Furthermore, how well do you know your assault vanguard rotation versus your merc rotation? What gear are you in? Is it min/maxed for best use of stat allocation? You realize arsenal mercs have slightly different stat goals than assault vanguards too right?

i use a slightly different spec than normal. something i think fits my playstyle a bit more, which has been covered extensively in the forums...oh!! and gear, nope...not min/maxed yet still have MANY top 50 parses on torparse. a few #1's...haven't really played in a month, so a few of my records have been bested...records, in NON min/max'd gear...as a matter of fact, gear i inherited from my Merc!!! who never cracked top 50 on torparse...and i did it in 3 weeks of playing a VG/assasult.

It must be the class though, because none of your responses have shown your exclusions of human variables. Have you run Sims to get a baseline for comparison?

sims...sure have...EXACT same gear, multiple specs. VG/assault vs. Merc/pyro. hence the ~>150-200 DPS statement. same rotations, everything...

I am an engineer...these things immediately come to mind as variables that need to be addressed.

mr. engineer, seriously, go have a look at torparse. go thru all OP/FP's and HM's...the DPS differential is slapping you in the face...your just to "idk what you call it" to admit it.

any additional information available on request.

next question.

*EDIT* i've brought EVIDENCE before you to prove my point...not opinion and nonsense. math, parses, something an engineer should love!! what's the difference in % between 2000 and 1800?

you work for BW?

Edited by T-Assassin

No I don't work for BW...apparently they don't come out much it seems.

As for 200 dps...so what...if you can't pickup what I have explained then you will never be happy.

Frankly...watchman sentinels parse over 2200 on the top end...you want to put up those numbers? I bet you're going to ask why melee dps does more damage again...but you don't seem to be much for theorycrafting. So, let me help you out...

As range increases...damage decreases...as roles change...dps changes. Should juggernaut tanks do less dps by 300 than shadow tanks? Should mercs do sniper damage? Should marauders do more damage than anyone?

Bottom line: merc dps is not worse off than say...operatives or sages...and if ANYTHING a survivability buff would be useful....but there is no current content where they are insufficient to dps when appropriately geared!

Which is likely why BW hasn't addressed your well documented complaints.

PVP is different...and I will give you that...but if anything the only argument you succeed at is showing how big a nerf pt and vg need.

Edited by planet_J

Hi Rob

It was intreresting reading the article about you.

I have a couple of questions:

I play a lvl 50 Arsenal Merc in pvp.

Are you planning to do anything about the DPS , burst or crit on this character

so we can be that "cannon platform" we where supposed to be as a role in a pvp team?

Second question:

Are you going to do anything about the survivability against multipple opponents?

we have little or none options to get a way from a lethal situation like other chars that can stun more, stealth or run fast.

The 12 sec shield is not much to have im afraid.

Third question:

The pvp vendors does not sell the right type of relics.

Instead of Elite Warhero it just sells Warhero

So i guess we have to run to other wendors to buy the relics as i did.

And the Elite Earpiece have stats wich i dont are shure that are better than the old one due to lower

hitpoints i get with that. (its to much red stats when compared with the older one)

Many players i spoke to that have played or tried the Bounty Hunter dps is mainly dissapointed with it due to the nerfs that it gone through and rather play other chars thats are more "favored" and better to play in pvp.

The all ower dps is pretty medioker theese days compared to other classes.

I struggle every day many hours in War Zones cause i just love the Bountyhunter as a character and the way to play it.

And really try to get good scores after a match.

I recently seen that i quickly get targeted by multiple characters that pretty quick kill me of if they have decent gear.

I dont know if i should be flattered by that or if its just that they know that our Heavy Armour is as useless as cloth!!!

Anyway i still !!!LOVE!!! the game but its often a letdown when i see so many things about this character that never improves.

All i have seen is just making the class weaker and other stronger.

Cheers

And hope you read this. :)

Hi Rob

It was intreresting reading the article about you.

I have a couple of questions:

I play a lvl 50 Arsenal Merc in pvp.

Are you planning to do anything about the DPS , burst or crit on this character

so we can be that "cannon platform" we where supposed to be as a role in a pvp team?

Second question:

Are you going to do anything about the survivability against multipple opponents?

we have little or none options to get a way from a lethal situation like other chars that can stun more, stealth or run fast.

The 12 sec shield is not much to have im afraid.

Third question:

The pvp vendors does not sell the right type of relics.

Instead of Elite Warhero it just sells Warhero

So i guess we have to run to other wendors to buy the relics as i did.

And the Elite Earpiece have stats wich i dont are shure that are better than the old one due to lower

hitpoints i get with that. (its to much red stats when compared with the older one)

Many players i spoke to that have played or tried the Bounty Hunter dps is mainly dissapointed with it due to the nerfs that it gone through and rather play other chars thats are more "favored" and better to play in pvp.

The all ower dps is pretty medioker theese days compared to other classes.

I struggle every day many hours in War Zones cause i just love the Bountyhunter as a character and the way to play it.

And really try to get good scores after a match.

I recently seen that i quickly get targeted by multiple characters that pretty quick kill me of if they have decent gear.

I dont know if i should be flattered by that or if its just that they know that our Heavy Armour is as useless as cloth!!!

Anyway i still !!!LOVE!!! the game but its often a letdown when i see so many things about this character that never improves.

All i have seen is just making the class weaker and other stronger.

Cheers

And hope you read this. :)

No I don't work for BW...apparently they don't come out much it seems.

As for 200 dps...so what...if you can't pickup what I have explained then you will never be happy.

Frankly...watchman sentinels parse over 2200 on the top end...you want to put up those numbers? I bet you're going to ask why melee dps does more damage again...but you don't seem to be much for theorycrafting. So, let me help you out...

As range increases...damage decreases...as roles change...dps changes. Should juggernaut tanks do less dps by 300 than shadow tanks? Should mercs do sniper damage? Should marauders do more damage than anyone?

Bottom line: merc dps is not worse off than say...operatives or sages...and if ANYTHING a survivability buff would be useful....but there is no current content where they are insufficient to dps when appropriately geared!

Which is likely why BW hasn't addressed your well documented complaints.

PVP is different...and I will give you that...but if anything the only argument you succeed at is showing how big a nerf pt and vg need.

you're steering the discussion in a different direction.

i've never said Merc is the only class with issues. i'm debating the fact that Mercs DPS is VERY substandard compared to its mirror. and that range has MINIMAL impact in PvE, as it is a dance, and you can learn the moves. hence the MP VG parse...an almost 80% ranged fight, with LOS...VG vs sniper...i've recorded the highest parse ever submitted. evidence...

the majority of scripts involve moving, and mercs relying on casting severely hinders their DPS in both PvE and PvP realms.

DPS is not fine. mercs are not fine. nor are others...my discussion and argument is with mercs. that is who i am representing.

and you have not acknowledged, or responed to, a single item we were discussing previously.

you said Mercs are fine because they have range vs. VG's 10m limitations...yet, you just debunked that by acknowledging marauders and such parse higher...what are you talkiing about? remember the "closing the gap"? i do. you better get back to engineering, as debating and proving supporting evidence is not your strong suit.

and it was BW that claimed all DPS specs should be ~5%...so, YES they should be within 5%...um, cuz they effing said so!

Edited by T-Assassin

Class balance in MMOs with PvP is always a hot topic – how do you and your team approach it?

Lots of feedback from players, lots of theorycrafting, and a lot of playtesting. We feel like for the most part our class balance is pretty good, but it will never be perfect. We will always strive for better balance and making the classes more enjoyable, though it is a never-ending process of improvement.

Clear proof that these guys have no clue what "balancing" is. Burst is out of control, Assassins/shadows can still play in DPS gear in Tank stance // tank hybrid builds, Mercs and Sorcs are still a joke (sorcs are the stepping stone of every AC at this point with the high damage and no defensive CDs), Smash is still out of control, Marauders/sentinels still are the best OVERALL AC in the game with every single tool it needs + group buffs and the only AC that provides a pure damage increase to its party. Operative healers > the other two by far.

It's all out of control... Yet you think it's balanced? Clearly you need better internal testers or need to start peeking in at live matches because the PVP aspect of this game has gone from "okay" to "ridiculous".

Class balance in MMOs with PvP is always a hot topic – how do you and your team approach it?

Lots of feedback from players, lots of theorycrafting, and a lot of playtesting. We feel like for the most part our class balance is pretty good, but it will never be perfect. We will always strive for better balance and making the classes more enjoyable, though it is a never-ending process of improvement.

Clear proof that these guys have no clue what "balancing" is. Burst is out of control, Assassins/shadows can still play in DPS gear in Tank stance // tank hybrid builds, Mercs and Sorcs are still a joke (sorcs are the stepping stone of every AC at this point with the high damage and no defensive CDs), Smash is still out of control, Marauders/sentinels still are the best OVERALL AC in the game with every single tool it needs + group buffs and the only AC that provides a pure damage increase to its party. Operative healers > the other two by far.

It's all out of control... Yet you think it's balanced? Clearly you need better internal testers or need to start peeking in at live matches because the PVP aspect of this game has gone from "okay" to "ridiculous".

i've been playing since early beta, and recently unsubbed because of everything you have said above.

Edited by T-Assassin

Hi Rob

I have question ... do you and others at PVP team actually do any work? How do you gals and guys earn you pay?

The amount of PVP balancing issues you've created in this past year is greater than the amount of balancing issues you've fixed. That is why I ask.

I simply can't fathom why a company would need a PVP team if their work is so nonexistent in most cases and so ridiculous at times when they manage to do something.

Do you devs all work on Cartel market items and can't afford any real work on PVP balancing?

-------------------------------------

What’s the biggest challenge you have to face in your role?

Receiving feedback from players, by far. When you’ve got players on both sides of a combat, one of them will win and one of them will lose, and no one likes losing. This can lead to emotional feedback, and we have to try to look at that feedback and get through any emotionally-driven comments to find what’s at the core of the issue. Even beyond that, almost every change we make will make some players happy and some players unhappy. We have to gauge the health of the game versus the health and happiness of our player base for almost every single change we make, no matter how minor it may be.

-------------------------------------

Feedback??? Where???

Oh ... and one more question? Are you forbidden to comment on PVP forum?

Edited by symke

Always nice to read these, nice to meet ya Rob,

Interesting since i pvp alot also

i wont start to post what i think is all wrong with pvp lol

i have a few "main issues" i guess i will post

the main issue to me is the stun locks,

needs to be adressed asap. Way to much stun stun stun stun stun stun in pvp...

I dont know what so many stuns are even doing in pvp?

makes for boring pvp where 3 guys are hammering on 1 guy not doing anything.

The main difference i think is when you guys test that stuff you dont get the crappy pvp we do

you play it how it should be,

in practice people use the cheapest easyest thing and abuse it.

Also for class balance tanks in defence gear and build should be more usefull and more survivability, in pvp they really get the cheap end,

but to me the biggest imbalance is often the mix of classes in pmg vs pug.

also what would be nice is more interesting bigger maps , formats , different sizes 2 player, 4 player, 8 player, 16 player, and huge and so on .

chose map would be nice for i hate huttball.

nothing like not liking huttball and having it load 3 times in a row!

i dont mind if people love it i just dont want to have to play that and that be my pvp for me...

i would like more options in all, i feel very limited and submitted to the little that is there.

make a battle that lasts an hr or 2 or 3 etc in a city for one week or whatever with dropships etc ..

like a battle that actually affects the worlds!

not so arcade style/xbox pls, this is an mmo, theres alot u can do with pvp!

playing the same few maps over and over...

I want pvp to feel more like pvp! not some stun hack and slash bubble bath diablo fest mini game..

bring Player back in Pvp pls lol

much luck and look forward to seeing new stuff

greetz

Edited by ODTONE

I find it very interesting that Rob discusses the difficulty of reading through the comments that have emotionalism to work toward discovering the context of the frustration.

Frankly, I believe much of this frustration and the emotional outbursts that come with them with this game is that the dev team basically ignores the game base. I think if there was more open dialog, not just a half hearted post from time to time, but some actual explanation of "why we did this" and "why we do it this way" then the user base would better understand the thought process behind certain game play decisions which would quell a lot of the frustration.

Every time a new community manager comes into play we hear about "increased communication" with the user base, and it just never happens.

I find it very interesting that Rob discusses the difficulty of reading through the comments that have emotionalism to work toward discovering the context of the frustration.

Frankly, I believe much of this frustration and the emotional outbursts that come with them with this game is that the dev team basically ignores the game base. I think if there was more open dialog, not just a half hearted post from time to time, but some actual explanation of "why we did this" and "why we do it this way" then the user base would better understand the thought process behind certain game play decisions which would quell a lot of the frustration.

Every time a new community manager comes into play we hear about "increased communication" with the user base, and it just never happens.

True that the less the devs /CSRs engage the more likely the forums are to be cynical, angry and generally vitriolic. As, despite repeated promises, there is precisely zero consumer - developer interaction in these forums people tend to be extremely cynical as the perception is that the company ignores problems, issues and feedback. Given that why bother to be polite or constructive? They're just going to ignore it anyway so you might as well make yourself feel better by venting.

If they seriously want to change that they need to engage with the community for more than a couple of days at a time, reduce the amount of C&P and learn how to say "sorry" when things go wrong. Then they can enforce meaningful forum policies and generally have a more productive environment until that point this 1984 deleting posts BS just annoys people and is ultimately a losing cause because as long as the forum environment remains unchanged there are always going to be more people complaining than there is CSR time to delete posts.

Hey everyone, apologies for the delay in getting Rob's answers up here. Below you will find his responses to some of your questions.

Dipstik : nice info. would like to know how the various teams work together to make sure PvP doesnt trump PvE,. that seems to be the case for scrappers, which perform amazingly in PvP, but have been abandoned by the PvE crowd. (link)

Rob:

When we make changes to classes, especially changes that are really going to make an impact on a class, we strive to make sure we test those changes in all situations possible(which includes PvP, solo planetary content, flashpoints, and operations). We also make sure to communicate outside of our team the changes we are making, since we have a lot of experience throughout the studio on various classes as well, not just on the combat design team.

Chuixupu: One of the things that I find to be a problem currently is that if you have two Lethality Snipers in an Operation, they can consume each other's weakening blasts. This makes it a bit of a pain. Any plans of fixing this? Also, there seems to be issues with both AC's and Lingering Toxins causing players to still be in combat when they come back from death in both pve and pvp encounters.

Also, on the subject of combat logs, are there any plans on making them a bit more detailed for players? What we get in the chat window is very limited, and even what we get from uploading parses to web services seems a bit sparse compared to what I'm used to with other games. (I will admit this could also be the parser designer's fault, as I'm not really good and reading the raw logs myself) (link)

Rob:

Couple good questions in here, let me take them one by one!

• Weakening Blast: Something to remember with this interaction is that both weakening blasts will also stack their damage increase, so while a single poison effect from one sniper will reduce the stack count of both Weakening Blasts, it also gains the 30% damage bonus from both abilities (additively, so a 60% damage bonus). The end result should be that you burn through the stack faster than normal, but you still would see the same total damage output (assuming both snipers are equally geared).
  • We noticed a couple issues with the Lingering Toxins (and especially how they interact with Trauma) and putting people back into combat mode (both after death/rez and just after a disengage in a fight), and have fixed them for an upcoming release, so we should see less of people getting stuck in combat.
  • There is no disagreement from me that the combat logs the game outputs are rather hard to read to the human eye, and I wish I had a better solution for you other than to send you out on the web. There are a handful of pretty decent parsers out there that can read the ToR logs and output charts and tables, if you are really interested in looking through logs they might be to your benefit.

T-Assassin: Rob mentioned lack of combat logs.

Does the team not take information, like TORPARSE for example, as solid evidence for classes underperforming? (in actual playing environments)

I have done extensive testing and provided substantial evidence on how specific classes, Mercenary specifically, is underperforming in both PvE and PvP realms. (link)

Rob:

We certainly look at ToRParse for data, but like all other data sets it is limited in what it shows and what context influences it. For example, if I were to sort the top DPS value on Kephiss in EC 8-man mode, I would immediately see that a Mercenary is listed at the top of the charts. However, if you dig into the charts, you can see that part of that number is based on a bunch of trash kills that have influenced the final result. When we detach the source (the player) from the log, it makes it much more difficult to look at context. All of that being said, we really want to do better about collecting raw logs directly from the player, with the hope that will really help us properly react to the feedback we receive.

Debaucher:the vast majority of the pvp community that visits the forums feels dissapointed from the lack of replies from the PvP development team. Since you read the forums, would you be kind enouph to start replying to any constructive threads?

Also, any chance we get more Warhammer online Scenarios in SW:TOR? Ancient Hypergates is a success and personally, i 'd love a version of the Battle for Praag scenario revamped for the Star Wars universe. Perhaps in a Corellia setting, since its an urban enviroment and it matches the story of the planet?

Last but not least, the community needs a solid update on the future of ranked warzones/competitive play in general. Perhaps on the next "state of the game" article?

Rob:

• I agree, I haven't done a good job closing the feedback loop on the forums and that is something I would like to try to correct.
  • Glad to hear you are enjoying Ancient Hypergate! New Warzone ideas are floating around the team being discussed, and we definitely look at other games for possible influence when we are coming up with ideas. We aren’t 100% decided on the next gametype yet, and there are definitely some WAR inspired versions in the mix.
  • I’ll see what I can do about getting a good “State of the PvP Game” update out, to let everyone know what we are thinking and what is coming up. I think people will be excited!

I’ll see what I can do about getting a good “State of the PvP Game” update out, to let everyone know what we are thinking and what is coming up. I think people will be excited!

Think the question is, will mandos and mercs be happy soon, for no longer beeing free kills in pvp.

Or sad again for the 5th time.

[*]I’ll see what I can do about getting a good “State of the PvP Game” update out, to let everyone know what we are thinking and what is coming up. I think people will be excited!

[/b]

I would REALLY appreciate this Rob. Those of us who enjoy PvP would love to hear your ideas.

It's too bad the devs cant actually speak for themselves, but instead have to go through mouthpieces and corp filters before any actual information might leak out.

Not gonna bother to comment on the content, because there was nothing more than the usual "We're watching the metrics" "Good stuff coming" "You're going to love it" stuff...

I mean... 5 months of lolsmash and bubblestun? Really?

@the Weakening Blast statement: I've never seen my DoT's tick larger with two weakening blasts on the same target. Ever. The same issue happens with a Madness spec sorc/assassin using Deathfield. The DoT's never changed and it's definitely something you should look into fixing.

Also about Weakening Blast // Deathmarks;

Both of these counters are used up by other Inquisitors and Agent's in the raid and hurts the DPS of the person spec'd for it. If there are 3 inquisitors in the raid, 1 of them is Madness and the other 2 are lightning, when all 3 have their dots on the target the Madness spec'd inquisitor gets boned. There's no stacking of Deathmarks... There's just deathmark's being taken by other sorcerers/assassins and the person Spec'd into Full madness... something that is half centered around DoT's damage in the first place... Is at a loss. The same can be said about Lethality snipers and poison dart from other operatives/snipers stealing their weakening blasts.

Also: Why does the tooltip specifically point out the CASTER's dots as the one to gain the bonus if someone who doesn't cast weakening blast // deathfield gains it as well?

The entire thing needs to be reworked or have the stacks removed so it's a constant debuff on the Boss.

T-Assassin: Rob mentioned lack of combat logs.

Does the team not take information, like TORPARSE for example, as solid evidence for classes underperforming? (in actual playing environments)

I have done extensive testing and provided substantial evidence on how specific classes, Mercenary specifically, is underperforming in both PvE and PvP realms. (link)

Rob:

We certainly look at ToRParse for data, but like all other data sets it is limited in what it shows and what context influences it. For example, if I were to sort the top DPS value on Kephiss in EC 8-man mode, I would immediately see that a Mercenary is listed at the top of the charts. However, if you dig into the charts, you can see that part of that number is based on a bunch of trash kills that have influenced the final result. When we detach the source (the player) from the log, it makes it much more difficult to look at context. All of that being said, we really want to do better about collecting raw logs directly from the player, with the hope that will really help us properly react to the feedback we receive.

i appreciate the answer, but it's not that difficult to dig through the charts, if you have the right tools. i'm not trying to be insulting, but the dispairity in DPS is so obvious, all it requires is a bit of testing and common sense to come up with the answers.

it's easy to see that any fight that requires movement HEAVILY favors instant cast classes. (i speak from Merc/pyro and VG/assault experience).

any interrupt in casting causes a significant decrease in DPS, while melee classes, or uniterruptable classes lose minimal DPS, if any.

this is not only an issue in PvE as it is in PvP.

why is casting while moving NOT an option? seriously, that is an almost instant fix. other games have it, and it is not gamebreaking or overpowered. some damage might need tweaking, but i seriously doubt that, with the numbers marauders, snipers, and PT/VG's are able to produce.

simple analytics and game experience explains everything you should need to know on torparse. why Mercs excel at some fights, yet have 0 top 50 parses on others.

do you not have people doing this? or do they lack the in-game experience, game mechanic knowledge, and common sense to understand these things?

again, my intent is not to be insulting. in fact, i should feel insulted it took this long to warrant a response, and not a very thorough one at that.

i've canceled my account, and will give this game one more shot, since i've preordered RotHC.

you know there are issues. if they are not corrected, or at least openly discussed, with thoughts and ideas of how to correct them, i cannot see myself moving forward with SWTOR.

P.S. and the ability for 1 class to auto crit...who came up with that? so much oversight on that one...i never played D&D or Magic and understand the fatal flaw(OP) behind that ability.

Edited by T-Assassin