Jedi Temple Guard Armor

arunav

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is sick. I would buy that from the market.

If only so much of the artwork in the game wasn't outsourced to folks who didn't know what Star Wars is...

Now that there's a cash shop, shouldn't EA make armor sets like this available on a regular basis? So many players would buy them.

Edited by arunav

I agree, that armor is really cool. I wasn't quite clear on who the characters wearing it in the show were though. Do the Jedi peacekeepers have a higher branch of peacekeepers? :confused: Edited by MasterOak

An armor like that would be super cool, I'd buy it. Also Jedi classes need masks that fit in hood, none our masks keep the hood up, so we are stuck using Revan's mask or the Sith looking mask... =P

If only so much of the artwork in the game wasn't outsourced to folks who didn't know what Star Wars is...

Now that there's a cash shop, shouldn't EA make armor sets like this available on a regular basis? So many players would buy them.

If there's one thing the Cartel Market has proved, it's that EA honestly doesn't know what people want to wear.

At first the theory that EA was purposely making the Operation gear ugly so that the Cartel gear would be a must buy held weight. Then we saw the stuff they put in the Cartel market... Yeah, it's not a marketing ploy, ninety-seven-point-eight percent of the CM gear is visually unappealing.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Here's another photo: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130213110739/starwars/nl/images/5/5b/Jedi_Temple_Guard.jpg

In black, it could work for a Jedi or a Sith. I'd like to see future armors in the game that are more faction-neutral, at least those in the cash shop.

In black would be awesome!

Hey look Bioware.....no shoulder wings sticking out 3ft to the side! :) (hint hint)