Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

Darth_Urtani

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this isn't legit. I have a bad feeling about this.

Seriously?! Vader is dead! We saw his force ghost! Why do they think that they've (or Lucas I guess) have to bring back Vader!?? He IS NOT essential to Star Wars. There have been plenty of other villains that we have loved. Why must they bring Vader back!?!?!?!?!?!

My hopes for this movies have fallen far. I really thought that it'd be a great movie until now.

you completely missed it.

It says Vader is being resurected not Anakin. It's going to be Luke Skywalker turing to the dark side and becoming Vader.

Worst. Idea. Ever. No offense to you, but that is a real doozy.

"I just redeemed my father from the horrors of the Dark Side. I'm going to honor his memory by turning now."

Luke knows better.

I think this guy is twisting words by saying Vader is rising from the ashes. I don't like this article writer.

Because according to the Hollywood Reporter, Arndt said he would be bringing back characters but in a more spiritly form like we saw in ROTJ.

Edited by BrandonSM

That article is pure nonsense. So they were tipped off by "industry insiders" only days after a director was chosen, and started to form IDEAS for a new script? Not even the writer knows who is in the story yet, let alone these imaginary "insiders".

Get used to this people, there will be rumours like this until Episode VII comes out. Just sit tight. :)

That article is pure nonsense. So they were tipped off by "industry insiders" only days after a director was chosen, and started to form IDEAS for a new script? Not even the writer knows who is in the story yet, let alone these imaginary "insiders".

Get used to this people, there will be rumours like this until Episode VII comes out. Just sit tight. :)

I think Supershadow has produced a clone army, with himself as the template.... oh god.

This is what I thought when I read it. But then again, its fun to speculate, and interesting to know where these rumors came from.

No, much simpler. in the Hand of Thrawn, the Imperials created a con wiith a fake admiral.

That's pretty much what I was thinking, but still really cheesy. Especially since the article says Vader's return, and not Anakin's.

I'm betting on the article being disinformation... or the source got their source wrong, and they were reading early documents talking about plans for the prequel trilogy or something.

Worst. Idea. Ever. No offense to you, but that is a real doozy.

"I just redeemed my father from the horrors of the Dark Side. I'm going to honor his memory by turning now."

Luke knows better.

it wouldn't just be turning to the dark side this is luke some 40 years later. It also fits with what Lucas said he wanted to always do which is have Luke turn to the Dark Side.

So over the course of the next 40 years with out any guidence Luke is struggling with the Dark Side. He ends up becoming what he fought against. Sort of like how Harry Osborne ends up becoming Green Goblin.

Edited by sstanks

I think what they might be doing is replacing Jorus C'baoth with Vader because he is a more well known character.

That would be assuming they are movielizing the thrawn serious, which I believe is pretty much confirmed as not happening. (I also don't particularly think the Thrawn movies would make very good movies, too much dialog/politics, not enough action.)

This retardedness is why it is my firm belief that Disney should leave the Skywalkers alone and instead focus on making Old Republic films. You could literally make Old Rupiblic movies for 100 years starting with KOTOR 1 and moving forward from there because there is so much time and stories to cover.

it wouldn't just be turning to the dark side this is luke some 40 years later. It also fits with what Lucas said he wanted to always do which is have Luke turn to the Dark Side.

So over the course of the next 40 years with out any guidence Luke is struggling with the Dark Side. He ends up becoming what he fought against. Sort of like how Harry Osborne ends up becoming Green Goblin.

If he could resist the Emperor and Vader trying to turn him, then I don't see Luke falling to the darkside.