DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, odawgg....It's not just HSM/RS...of course having above 40% each helps, but it's also unload procs....I see you procced a LOT of barrages, 190+ in 5 mins is a huge percentage of unload....everything crit, nothing's at 0 or below 20. Very nice...lol

I had a parse once with 50% HSM crit (10/20, legit), but my unload procs were down the cr@pper, so my dps was like, 2800....cuz i had like, 140 unloads in 5 minutes, ridiculous.

Btw, are you FULL underworld?

Actually, you proc'd 3 more barrages than me and used unload one more time than me and your parse was 14s shorter. :p Oh and, you only had one non-barraged unload whereas I had 3. I used DFA 5 times which might have a lil to do with unload usage idk.

Knopik: 300s

Unloads activated: 34 times

Gains Barrage: 33 times

Pizza'dah'hutt: 314s

Unloads activated: 33 times

Gains Barrage: 30 times

But the stars definitely have to align, no doubt about it....And yessir I'm full UW

Edited by odawgg

Actually, you proc'd 3 more barrages than me and used unload one more time than me and your parse was 14s shorter. :p Oh and, you only had one non-barraged unload whereas I had 3. I used DFA 5 times which might have a lil to do with unload usage idk.

Knopik: 300s

Unloads activated: 34 times

Gains Barrage: 33 times

Pizza'dah'hutt: 314s

Unloads activated: 33 times

Gains Barrage: 30 times

But the stars definitely have to align, no doubt about it....And yessir I'm full UW

And then compare crit percentage on all the abilities ;)

1 armoring and enhancement

If it makes you feel better it took a long long time to get lucky enough with dot/flyby crits for this parse.

lol evryday u know u always make me feel better ^^ Edited by paowee

man wish the board was updated :/ i want my parses on the board so people can see what balance can doand see if anyone can top it

If you want to help make it quick post your stuff in the right format so I can just copy paste it in next time

So many mistakes -_-. Gonna check over this one more time tomorrow but right now I need my beauty sleep.

My Commando parse is gone too

Commando: 2948 DPS

http://www.torparse.com/a/285092

Dread Guard Boundless Ages Relic :o

4. Benaiah-Commando-Gunnery-6/36/4-2948.19

Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/285092/2/0/Damage+Dealt

Edited by AMightyKnight

Didnt know about the start trimming rules and sorry for that. My gear is almost full 72 though i hold bonus set with 69 items.

Anyway here is the same parse without that trim. http://www.torparse.com/a/292183/time/1371449612/1371449961/0/Overview

Annihilation deserves 1st position and i am sure there are a lot of good annihi dpsers out there. I will have better tries within coming weekend.

Are you linking to the 2836 one? Not to shatter your dreams but (rather for some clarification on rules), that's also considered a false start I believe, by my understanding of this threads rules - you started with a full stack of annihilator. Gorband on the other hand did not (quick look at the lower start of the line graph having a steady climb is what to look for on that).

Are you linking to the 2836 one? Not to shatter your dreams but (rather for some clarification on rules), that's also considered a false start I believe, by my understanding of this threads rules - you started with a full stack of annihilator. Gorband on the other hand did not (quick look at the lower start of the line graph having a steady climb is what to look for on that).

Then by this logic focus stacking is also against the rules.

Maybe it's because I'm tired but it looks like Beastfury's parse is pre focus stacked as he doesn't

use battering assault until about 15 seconds into the parse. Perhaps some clarification would be good here.

Ya..I'm under the impression the point of rules here is 'do it as it would be done in a raid encounter' aka no pre-tapping the mob to build buffs up. If you're a carnage marauder/combat sentinel obviously you build fury/centering, but that's about it.

And yes after reviewing Beastfury's listed parse..I'm of the opinion it should be disqualified. That's a full stack of rage off the get-go for sure.

Edited by Airwolfe

The only spec which can legitimately stack buffs pre-fight is the hybrid or tactics VG since that can build stacks out of combat using an untargeted spammable AOE.

On another note, CLINGING ON :eek:

Doubt I can pull another 100DPS out to keep on the board, not without an armour debuff. Parse was hot as hell in the first place.

Edited by Gyronamics

Ya..I'm under the impression the point of rules here is 'do it as it would be done in a raid encounter' aka no pre-tapping the mob to build buffs up. If you're a carnage marauder/combat sentinel obviously you build fury/centering, but that's about it.

And yes after reviewing Beastfury's listed parse..I'm of the opinion it should be disqualified. That's a full stack of rage off the get-go for sure.

Doesn't he run Carnage?

Edit: Besides, if Invic was allowed to respec for Acid Blade, then Anni Marauders should be allowed to respec for Brooding.

Edited by ssfish