Clone Wars S4 Ep.14 "A Friend in Need"

OpticRefit

http://www.starwars.com/watch/tcwep_414.html

Clone Wars S4 Ep.14 "A Friend in Need"

'Ahsoka is ensnared in Lux Bonteri's dangerous crusade to find justice for his mother's death.'

Well, this was the Mandalorian episode, which I hope isn't the only one this season, but I doubt it. Pre Vizsla seemed like a totally different character than his first portrayal in Season 2 (I think 2, I forget.)

Lots of jetpack and flamethrower action, of course, and a bit more development between Ahsoka and Lux, but it was all packed into 23 minutes, very rushed IMO.

/discuss

*Some of you won't be able to watch the video in the link. Don't blame me, blame starwars.com.

I enjoyed the episode, I was kind of expecting more out of Bo-Katan's character considering how big a deal most of my feeds made about Katee Sackhoff being in this episode.

The character development between Ahsoka and Lux was good, I wonder if in the end she might leave the order for him.

Before Death Watch went comically evil, I was almost expecting Lux to be the one who would bring about change on Mandalore, and reshape it more towards how we see in the EU, though after seeing Mandalorians murdering innocent people in front of him, he won't likely be bringing about any returns to the old mandalorian traditions

This was a pretty good episode IMO. Pre Vizsla was developed more in this episode, I didn't enjoy the Mandalore episodes in S2 that much because there was too much focus on Satine, but on this episode we got to see how awesome Pre Vizsla and the Death Watch are. It was also nice to have an episode end with the bad guys winning which is quite rare on TCW.

I had a feeling they wouldn't kill of Bo Katan, mainly because of much she was hyped up. Fans would have been pretty annoyed if she was killed off in just one episode after all the hype there was for her. It's a shame that some of my favorite villains haven't been so lucky this season like Tamson and Krell.