Class in session

Nokecity

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

def a good post imo, mmo evolution? oh and remember peeps, dont let asking for info on how to play a class take away from your individualism, imo everyone has learned from others at sometime and in some way or another in life and in a video game :)

p.s. oh and try not to let giving info go to your head in a weak way imo lol.

Edited by TrueEquality

def a good post imo, mmo evolution? oh and remember peeps, dont let asking for info on how to play a class take away from your individualism, imo everyone has learned from others at sometime and in some way or another in life and in a video game :)

p.s. oh and dont let giving info go to your head in a weak way imo lol.

I learned from my opposition - yes, people signing up here can give some excellent advice. On our old server, we'd see Ascendancy 9 times in a row in an evening, and if you want to learn to play Assault Vanguard, Smurf and Aerico can dial you in with a quickness, as they tag team it. Examine your deaths for missteps, adjust to the opposition's play, find success.

Republic -

Anathar: Would be pleased to help any with all Jedi Guardian (DPS, Tank, Hybrid) roles.

Vorenthul: Would be pleased to help any with all Consular/Sage roles.

Always feel free to whisper me as either character, or if you need any assistance from me when logged in as Marshall (Vanguard), or Munney (Scoundrel).

Edited by Cinthorc

I know that Bulls-I, Silendus, and Deathangle would be more than happy to help out with the Sniper Lethal Engineer spec. All 3 of them are very good at it. And then Ganji would be more than willing to help teach the Concealed Medicine spec for Operatives ( He's busting the 300k/300k mark with it)