Denova is BROKEN

Really blows when you finally get a group together for Denova and the place bugs out. Spent a good part of my afternoon getting a group together of the correct makeup. After getting together a decent team we one shot Zorn and Tosh, then killed the tanks pretty fast as well. Keep in mind only a couple of us in the group had previously completed the operation. Then came the mindsweeper. Two times we found ourselfs unable to target any of the NPC's. After the second time our off tank had enough of the broken a** operation and the team fell apart. I am SO happy that you guys fixed all that Cartel Coin stuff. Can you now please fix the actual gameplay bugs? I can not see wasting any time getting another team together for Denova until you make an attempt to fix it. The place is hard enough without having to " hope we dont get a bug this time". Also, Lost Island still has an add bug at the second boss that has been there since the flashpoint opened. Its no wonder so many players do not participate in SWTOR pve content at 50. I felt like a real jerk after talking my guild into giving it a shot, almost having players rage quit the game all together after bugs appear. Anyway, priority is all I have left to say.

I hear there's a special reward for those that complete a bugged version of Denova. Ohh wait, thats impossible. :/

Kephess used to bug out on my guild a while back..got to the point where I just stopped tanking Denova SM and worked on TFB SM because of that. Eventually we got it down, but best of luck to you OP. :)

people in raid getting too close to walls and having issues with camera angle not allowing you to click or tab onto mobs? I know there are issues with targetting when Im zoomed out 100% and suddenly I can't see the names or target anything until I move away from say a wall.

Our raid group cleared Nightmare EC last night (for the first time, yay!) with little to no issues. There were a few minor bugs that didn't persist throughout the raid, like a random spot where one tank couldn't visibly SEE Kephess after he jumped out of the walker, but the next attempt the issue was gone.

Are you sure it wasn't just a one-time bug or weird positioning??

There are some bugs on Kephess that I've seen (kill the walker in 2 Phases and he bugs out) but other than Kephess the EC bosses are pretty much bug free. I think you may have camera issues - the game doesn't let you attack through walls so try adjusting your camera angle for this fight.

There are some bugs on Kephess that I've seen (kill the walker in 2 Phases and he bugs out) but other than Kephess the EC bosses are pretty much bug free. I think you may have camera issues - the game doesn't let you attack through walls so try adjusting your camera angle for this fight.

Thanks for the info.. I have completed Denova several times myself. Had not seen this before either. It was not isolated to me though. About half the raid group could not target anything once the third boss fight started.

Yeah killing the walker in 2 tries is a definitely a garunteed bug-out. You end up with Kephess, Kephess, Pulsar droids and for some reason a bomber.

Dying with the pulsar droids up has also caused bugs where the pulsar droids stay present to the next pull, thereby making the encounter impossible.

Also, we have had situations with Kephess where the droids at the beginning became immune to damage in hard mode.

We recently had issues on Firebrand and stormcaller on nightmare mode in which our shields failing to last the correct amount of time even if the bomb'd transdoshan was CC'd and nobody touched the shield generator. It seemed every single attack of the motor volley was critting for 11k on the shield, ensuring the shield died faster than intended.

There's also a spot on the back of firebrand/stormcaller right in the butt where if you set foot there, you are insta-killed from being glitched into the ground/boss.

Don't forget that if you knock any trash mobs off the edge of a cliff, they bug out and often reset the whole fight. If someone at the top of the cliff before toth and zorn gets aggro on trash, the trash will all reset.

We've had the trash respawn many many times in the early days of EC. That was an annoying bug. The work around was to make sure you leave one person dead inside the instance until everyone loaded in before he released in the event of a wipe.

There's been a lot of little bugs in EC, but no where near as many of EV or KP.

The only bug I've ever seen on Denova HM or SM is the platform adds during the minefield sometimes become immune If they do, you just ignore it and keep solving the puzzle. Faster puzzle solve. Eventually they come out of their bug and you can kill him. :D

My guild completed HM EC this week with no issues, however LAST week was a different story. First, we somehow got two probes apawned at the same time on Colonol Vorgath.. Then, when our raid leader logged out, it kicked all of us out of the instance and reset the trash. Also, I think the mechanics on Stormcaller and Firebrand are still glitchy. Weird stuff happens occasionally that we just can't find any cause for.

Had a couple helpful glitches in NiEC the past couple weeks. We downed Toth when Zorn was at 5% or so and Zorn, well, broke. If he did any damage before he died, we didn't notice it.

When I was a fill-in DPS for a PUG, Z&T enraged. One tank died, Zorn died, then the other tank died. Toth came for me, hit me once for around three quarters of my health, and then didn't damage me again before he died.