Name and Appearance Changer

CEOEscherion

You know, I have been deleting my characters because they never seem to fit my liking as I always seem to want to change their appearances. I really wish that in update 1.7 or later they make a name and appearance changer for your character. Now I'm not concerned about legacy name change (although it does seem ideal), but I am concerned about the first name. I would also like an appearance changer for those who would like to change their appearance. So guys, like this thread so that Bioware may make this ideal come true. I really want this to happen soon for I have deleted to many characters that I do not seem fit to my liking. (If this is to be made, please do not put a dang cost on it. Consider it a subscriber free thing or even a legacy free thing. Just don't put a cost on it, or I will literally go mad. The economy in the game has already gone bad, don't make it worse.)

Agree I really want to see this soon, right now I think it is the must importent feacture for me, of you don't count Raise of the Hutt Cartel.

1) I made my pureblood look less corrupted since I was counting on the dark side points to solve that... Then he turned pink. Therefore, I would really love some appearance changing options so that I can make him look more dark side in my own way, meaning golden eyes and more corrupt looking texture near the eyes. However, that is just my reason, I'm sure people have many more reasons for this.

2) When roleplaying a sith it is really annoying that I cannot change my name. I mean alot of sith take a new name when becoming a sith. Imagen if Vader's name was Darth Anakin or Caedus was Darth Jacen... Just wouldn't work. Again people might also just want to change there names for other reasons.

That said I wouldn't mind paying a descent amount of money for this, since it is a feacture that I really want to see!

Supported. Also many players leaves their characters inactive and I bet that you guys want to change names to something cool, but then it's something that have to bug you. Somebody picked that name. So why not reset players' names after 3 months absence?

Legacy/Surname should be the only unrepeatable name, this would fix naming issues with the spam of F2P players.

I would love a Appearace Changer , people been asking for this since the game going live but yet still not heard or cared about by Bioware . I hope they will listen , it would be a pleasure for people like myself that been here since the start !

Legacy/Surname should be the only unrepeatable name, this would fix naming issues with the spam of F2P players.

I would love a Appearace Changer , people been asking for this since the game going live but yet still not heard or cared about by Bioware . I hope they will listen , it would be a pleasure for people like myself that been here since the start !

Totally agree

This is on top of my wishlist of obvious reasons. Also for the same reasons as threadstarter posted. My main is pureblood and theres just no chance in hell I will let her run around with dark side corruption enabled. PINK!! REALLY BIOWARE??? YOU MADE THEM PINK!?!? A kitten looks more corrupted and intimidating.....

I was also stupid and thought Bioware had actually noticed how dark side eyes are supposed to look like. I know for a fact they didn't miss the part where Darth Vader and the Emperor has the red/yellow eyes because Darth Malgus has those eyes. The only race with the ability to actually get those eyes are empire Zabrak.

Namechange should be really easy to implement. Its laziness that it's not enabled yet. Hell I don't care if I have to pay for it like you have to in most games. YOU CAN GET MORE $$$ BIOWARE! Wake up!