View Single Post

TrixxieTriss
06.08.2019 , 06:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
minor but related gripe: it would be nice if white bar didn't decay behind spawn gate.

personally, I wouldn't mind the idea that it doesn't decay at all out of combat even though that grants a huge buff to stealth classes. or even if the out of combat decay were 50% the in combat rate, that would be something.

but the fact that it goes away before you're allowed to enter the map is galling more for the principle of the thing.
Be good if you didn’t have to heal in the respawn sometimes or die twice or still have dots on you (pet hate)

As for the stuns, we don’t need more immunities, we just need less mez or we need all soft stuns to apply the same amount of resolve as a hard stun. Which would make people think more before using it.

The problem as I see it is we’ve had an increasing amount of speed / escape abilities over the years and then had more stun, mez, slow affects added to compensate. It’s been an arms race between speed and stuns.
Nearly every class has a speed run like ability. I remember when Inquisitors and Sages were the only ones with speed. Mara’s had predation, but there wasn’t a utility that allowed it to be a free spam every 30secs. Operatives had one roll.

I would love to go back to the 1.2 meta, but without the Mara smash. That was the most fun for me as most classes were balanced and there were minimal stun affects and it let the game flow better.