Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

The more I read the responses, more I'm convinced that there are two distinct members to this community. Those that want this to be wow in every aspect. And those that like Star Wars (Not limited to only games but action figures as well!) and are willing to accept a delay or two. I'd rather wait 3 years for a fix for my lightsaber, then play one day with panda monks jumping around my screen.

I love star wars lore. Never played wow. I also think bioware has gone to crap over the past 5 years.

And these delays are taking FAR FAR too long.

I don't fit into your "two distinct members of your community"

No, I just want to play this game and the servers should be online.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone is getting 30 free days. I've been here since Launch. Yet I don't have a level 50. Why you may ask is because I have rolled on 3 servers. I left the first for personal reasons, I left the second when server pop. dropped below an acceptable level. On the second I actually have a level 49. And I haven't been on the third long enough to have a 50, though I am close I have a level 42.

Anyways my point is I won't get 30 free days cause I don't have a level 50 yet. You had to have a level 50 to get 30 free days.

Neither in the email, or any official responses do I see this statement. "You must be level 50" Stop making up disinformation.

Seriously? Some people are raging because they don't get 30 days because they have no level 50 chars? If you've ever played any other mmorpgs then you'd know that it is ridiculously easy time-wise to get to max level in this one. If you don't have any level 50 chars then you haven't put it much of a time commitment at all. So I guess it could be reasoned that some that without as much of a commitment invested, you aren't suffering as much of an inconvenience. Rather than raging, maybe just stop sucking at gaming in general

1.5 million is all bioware has as a client base..........OH BOY there in trouble even though wow is NO better with there major patch day blunders they have 5 million plus, I thought this game was going to be different , the WOW killer, bioware is no better than blizzard in the tech area , never fully testing patches before release , so worried they may lose people if the content doesnt keep coming , id rather have a playable game than no game to play

Is this english? My babelfish is having trouble decrypting whatever you said though it may be a rather lame attempt to bash me, the game, or bioware.

You play the game because you like it or you don't. I'm not worried about other people - especially forum ranters - because I play because I enjoy the game as do millions of others.

Quote:

UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

This is just too much roflmfaolol. Just stop BioWare hand the game back to EA and ask for it to reassigned to another studio. You guys are in over your head.

I know lets give to SONY they will fix it.....LOL

I love star wars lore. Never played wow. I also think bioware has gone to crap over the past 5 years.

And these delays are taking FAR FAR too long.

I don't fit into your "two distinct members of your community"

No, I just want to play this game and the servers should be online.

'Should' be online. And there not, get over it.

Even with the free 30 days (supposidely, I havent seen proof but eh, going with it.) People will not waste their time to gain back what bioware as taken away if they do not do a proper rollback. Bioware has to be really careful at this exact moment cause they are really close to taking away -more- stuff from the subscribers (and those who have unsubbed in the last 24 hours). This game will fall into the water with a single slip-up in their step on this pre-1.2 rollback. =/

GL Bioware. Im going off to suicide-drop some capitals on Eve for the lulz. XD

Neither in the email, or any official responses do I see this statement. "You must be level 50" Stop making up disinformation.

I'm not making up information, as I am just reporting what others have said. Plus the fact that I have been here since Launch. And my game time still ends in July (I paid for a 6 month sub and that was originally up in July). I have not got a free month which tells me that the information I posted is 100 percent truth, otherwise I would have gotten free 30 days also.

So, I was thinking the other day about my slippers. Its amazing how great they are to wear. I mean think about it. You get up in the morning and rather than planting your feet on a cold wooden floor, you slip them into your warm slippers instead!

Now, mind you, then next task is to make it all the way downstairs to start the coffee pot b/c we all know most of us parents need our coffee to jumpstart our mornings. Speaking of jumpstarts, how many people have jumper cables in their car? It boggles my mind that so many of my friends and family don't keep a pair in their cars.

Oh well, back to my coffee...

(I tend to post more ramblings by Galanaer throughout the day!)

:eek:

stop whining about whining and go outside.

LOOK! I'd go outside but some idiot "Patched" my outside "Update". So now I'm back during the 9-11 america love fest.

I'm staying inside until someone fixes this with higher taxes, higher unemployment and higher gas prices - let's get 1.2a back up!