2.4 PvP Individual Class Records (NEW Arena & Objective Sect.)

Babychka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it goes without saying, but smash spec is so stupid, retarded, ridiculously OP. Half someone's health in one hit is just damn unnecessary.

How does bioware justify that horse****?

Edit: grats on the record. Just so we're clear I'm not upset at you for hitting it. That's amazing. But honestly *** is BW thinking? That's just... No.

Edited by ace_boogie

I know it goes without saying, but smash spec is so stupid, retarded, ridiculously OP. Half someone's health in one hit is just damn unnecessary.

Edit: grats on the record. Just so we're clear I'm not upset at you for hitting it. That's amazing. But honestly *** is BW thinking? That's just... No.

Pretty much it's if I see someone with 37k+ hp I'm going to grab an expertise pack, pop enrage while using charge, then sunder and smash them for over 14k. I never really looked into it too much but it definitely feels like i smash harder on the jugg than i do my sentinel, granted the jugg has on demand armor debuff.

I agree though it's fairly ridiculous.

Just like bioware buffing op/scoundrel dps? Which isn't even necessary or needed. They'll be the FOTM OP Pony.

Just like bioware buffing op/scoundrel dps? Which isn't even necessary or needed. They'll be the FOTM OP Pony.

Not that I play much besides raid nights anymore, but besides Vps, (duh :rolleyes: ) who is even doin decent OP dps?

Edited by iimagiicii

By 2 points?!!!!! Mother****er...

LMFAO.

Would it count if I posted a screenshot of my 5 solo kills achievement?

While technically I could accept this I don't think it would be appropriate at least not at this point. Although I have no doubt that you probably did indeed have 5 legitimate solo kills as it stands the achievement system is severely bugged and I don't think it should be used for verification purposes. Just like for boss kills in PvE for progression you can't just submit a ss of the achievement you have to post one of the kill and time and date. I'm sure the achievement system being bugged is one of many reasons they do it that way. Also everything used for submission up to this point has been a wz screenshot.

How does bioware justify that horse****

Imho I don't know why ppl say smash is OP. First of all there are only 2 jugs on this server that hit that hard that I know of. Maybe 3 or 4 more I can think of might. Second it only usually happens on a squishy target and even then although its a 14k hit that person got hit for 14k and they have 37k health so its not even half. Bioware justifies it the same way I do is that its one large hit that's it. Its an AoE pressure/finisher spec, not a single target burn/burst damage spec.

If you want to see OP try Madness anything with uncleansable dots. CD I could see but affliction too with no cd...psh.

Just wait until the incoming unnecessary op dps buff hits. Then tell me whats OP. Vps is exhibit A of why that buff is unnecessary. I know he loves it but just because it will make him even more ridic than he already is. However just because hes one of the few ppl that know how to play his class correctly doesn't mean it needs a buff.

Side note: I also think this is hilarious considering its coming from the same person who told me I can't solo kill a healer. If smash was OP then that wouldn't be a problem would it? Make up your mind...just sayin. Then again I'm just bad apparently so /shrug.

(lol@117k healing as a Guardian, I can has a record spot for that?)

Gratz on the record and the healing. However I'm not tracking troll/crazy achievements atm. Sorry.

Warzone type - regstar

Section -Damage per second / operative

output - 2103 dps 2nd.

http://imgur.com/P1TyKSu

Warzone type - regstar

Section - Damage done and damage per second / operative

output - 1831247 damage 4th overall, 2007 dps 3rd overall

http://imgur.com/mYqqdTF

Vps I only allow 1 record per person in the same category. You already hold the first place spot in Overall damage and dps for ops. :) Greedy bastard :p

All records have been updated.

Side note: I also think this is hilarious considering its coming from the same person who told me I can't solo kill a healer. If smash was OP then that wouldn't be a problem would it? Make up your mind...just sayin. Then again I'm just bad apparently so /shrug.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/43117035.jpg

Come on... I am pretty tough to kill solo tho, right?

Edited by ace_boogie