Luck or BW's awesomeness?

AlphaInquisitor

Managed to get four the first day of the even, two on two different toons, despite not getting a single one last event. Got them literally just running from the space port to the triage tent. If you stay and farm the area it's a pretty good spawn rate, definitely worth doing if you want the Rak.

I hate you. 12 characters and counting, 3 of them in pair with a friend... not a single frenzied plague bearer. I mean... I have one pale rakling from original event, but still

You ARE looking for them by the spaceport and not in tunnels, correct? I see them all the time. Just go when a lot of people are on and pick a spot on the main road and watch the people who speed by and trigger the mobs but don't stay and fight and let them "help" you find it. Otherwise, check the GTN -- they can be sold. I saw some from 40K-60K.

You ARE looking for them by the spaceport and not in tunnels, correct? I see them all the time. Just go when a lot of people are on and pick a spot on the main road and watch the people who speed by and trigger the mobs but don't stay and fight and let them "help" you find it. Otherwise, check the GTN -- they can be sold. I saw some from 40K-60K.

I am, yes. I've seen them spawn for other people, but apparently folks on my server are smart enough to tag the elites :p (that and I kinda try not to tag other people mobs, unless they are actively trying to avoid them). well.. I'm not really specifically farming for them, just taking long way around when doing inoculation daily.

they just weren't spawning for me. well.. one finally did. and yeah, I know they are sellable :p part of the reason I want to get them. not to sell right now, but later. in between events. I mean... I suppose I could just buy them for resale, but what's the fun in that?.

I am, yes. I've seen them spawn for other people, but apparently folks on my server are smart enough to tag the elites :p (that and I kinda try not to tag other people mobs, unless they are actively trying to avoid them). well.. I'm not really specifically farming for them, just taking long way around when doing inoculation daily.

they just weren't spawning for me. well.. one finally did. and yeah, I know they are sellable :p part of the reason I want to get them. not to sell right now, but later. in between events. I mean... I suppose I could just buy them for resale, but what's the fun in that?.

Glad you got one finally. I did keep one to sell, but remember, there is an achievement (with Title) for killing the Lurker with one of each of the Raklings out, so you may want to use one yourself.

Also, I wouldn't steal a mob somebody was fighting, but (at least on the main road), people just drive by, and since it takes a few seconds for the mob to spawn, they've already passed it before you can see what it is. If I am fighting a mob, I often get the "option" to fight unclaimed mobs as well. :)