Time To Vote For Your Scoundrel Class Representative!

EricMusco

Who should be your Scoundrel Class Representative?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be your Scoundrel Class Representative?

• ktkenshinx
    • marshmallow
    • bshenkd
    • Inocelda
    • randiesel

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Based on the nominations that many of you made in your nominations thread, the poll above highlights the top possible candidates to be your Class Representative. This poll will run until Monday, July 29th. At that point whoever has won the poll will be your new Class Representative! Around that time I will also post the schedule for each AC on when they will be submitting their top 3.

As a note, if for some reason you do not see someone who was nominated in the above poll it could be for a few reasons:

• They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Again, please vote in the poll above by Monday, July 29th. Good luck everyone!

-eric

I'll admit that I'm a bit bias toward Bshenkd cause he's a guildie/friend, but honestly you couldn't ask for a better representative. Not only is he great at what he does (any spec that he decides to play), but he's very enthusiastic about the class/game. That seems to be what's important to me, if I were to choose a representative. You want someone that is passionate enough to put the time into reading the forums, understanding your concerns as a whole, and representing that well to the devs. He wants to see not only the scoundrel class, but the game, as a whole, do well. He's done quite a bit of his own theorycrafting, he's written his own guide for beginning scoundrels to have something to help them get started, and he currently competes in rated wzs at the highest of lvls. I realize pve is a concern, and he has the pve background as well. He's been streaming since the game has come out, and he's been more than willing to help anyone and everyone. On top of all that, he's a great guy without the elitest mentality.

Anyway, my rant is over. But honestly, what more could you want? If you care about your class, choose well.

Bshenkd for Scoundrel class representative.

Grats in advance to whoever wins. Personally, I've only ever seen posts from Aiori, so I feel he's the right choice.

At this point, though, it's likely become just what people predicted it might: a popularity contest. This one happens to be so close, I'd be surprised if fellow guildies aren't helping sway one way or another. It's a "position" that's going to be changing hands regularly anyhow, and they won't even be getting paid for doing this "job".

Popularity contest though, it's only going to end up hurting the AC's community if the wrong person is representing them.

Edit: Just saw that the thread is closed. Sorry Aiori...

Edited by randiesel

• 2 weeks later...