Money is worthless.

KetMalice

no doubt, I can not even train my skills up :( I think some people found a *way* to make alot and are now crying to make credits harder to get so they can stay super rich and have the best of the best while the rest struggle

If you have all that you rushed through the game and are now bored, I say TOOOOOOO bad you made your bed now lay in it

If you have all that you rushed through the game and are now bored, I say TOOOOOOO bad you made your bed now lay in it

Nice fail leap of logic. Might even set today's record of post that makes ZERO sense. Are you Kanye West by any chance?

Edited by Armaso

my toon is lvl 32 and ive probably spent close to 1m just on crafting.... its pretty easy to sell in AH and doing WZ's, adds up very fast, add in the daily fp's/wz's and a few quests in the galaxy along with selling all crap loot... pretty easy to make credits guys, slicing isnt the end of the world!

my toon is lvl 32 and ive probably spent close to 1m just on crafting.... its pretty easy to sell in AH and doing WZ's, adds up very fast, add in the daily fp's/wz's and a few quests in the galaxy along with selling all crap loot... pretty easy to make credits guys, slicing isnt the end of the world!

Wouldn't be as bad if I didn't now have to level up a new skill to 400.