Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Image Translated from Galactic Basic to normal text

Chiss: "Hey, Cheryl, nice ****.."

Human: (Thinking) "I don't get paid enough for this ****."

I see why you translated to Galactic Basic.

I would've placed in for the dialogue...

Chiss: "Hey babe, wanna go out on a cruise on my Crimson Sand Crawler?"

Human: (Thinking) "A Crimson Sand Crawler? I have one of those, this guy must really be desperate."

Image Translated from Galactic Basic to normal text

Chiss: "Hey, Cheryl, nice ****.."

Human: (Thinking) "I don't get paid enough for this ****."

I see why you translated to Galactic Basic.

I would've placed in for the dialogue...

Chiss: "Hey babe, wanna go out on a cruise on my Crimson Sand Crawler?"

Human: (Thinking) "A Crimson Sand Crawler? I have one of those, this guy must really be desperate."

:)

I was wondering if anyone would bother to translate the text

Don't know if you still take requests or what not for your comics, but I had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago. I have one of the Cartel pets on my Gunslinger, a Mountain Lizardbat, and I was running Athiss with him out. I had a Commando actually say this to me:

"Dude, put your pet away. I keep trying to attack it."

We were in the section just before you start fighting the Sith guys and I thought it was just so hilarious that I actually told the guy that while putting it away. Don't know if it's funny enough for a comic, but I thought it was.

I read this from page 1 yesterday all the way to here. I absolutely love these comics, they're probably the best things on the site... Well... Apart from the "Making Fun of Darth Baras" thread in the Story & Lore section of the forum :D

Anyways, nice job! :)

I read this from page 1 yesterday all the way to here. I absolutely love these comics, they're probably the best things on the site... ..

I wanted to write something similar also :D Found it yesterday and finished reading the last page last evening. Nice work! :)

Hey all, thanks for the kind words and positive feedback.

Unfortunately I am done with the SWTOR comics for a while, as I am working on a new, story-centric comic.

Still playing the game, and loving it and I may throw another SWTOR comic up in the future, but my current schedule doesn't really allow too much leeway,

Again, thanks everyone for the attention and reading over the last year, the participation in the contests, and the support.

I play on The Shadowlands, my main is Defenestrator, drop me a line sometime.

I'll update here if I put up a new swtor comic.

Tell us about the comic you are working on?

It's called Tarian and Iddi.

Tarian is an exiled knight crippled (figuratively and literally) by his past and Iddi is a young wizard trying to come to terms with her powers.

The first 2 pages are up now, and the next 2 or 3 will be up soon.

Unfortunately I am done with the SWTOR comics for a while, as I am working on a new, story-centric comic.

Still playing the game, and loving it and I may throw another SWTOR comic up in the future, but my current schedule doesn't really allow too much leeway,

Again, thanks everyone for the attention and reading over the last year, the participation in the contests, and the support.

But...but... we love your comics.... :(

But...but... we love your comics.... :(

And I love all you that have read and given constructive feedback, submitted to the contests, laughed, and just enjoyed what I have produced.

I really appreciate it, but I feel that continuing to do solely gaming comics was going to box me in or pigeonhole me.

I have a story to tell now, and feel the time is appropriate to do so.

This isn't to say that I will never make another SWTOR comic, just that I don't know when the next one will be done.

And I love all you that have read and given constructive feedback, submitted to the contests, laughed, and just enjoyed what I have produced.

I really appreciate it, but I feel that continuing to do solely gaming comics was going to box me in or pigeonhole me.

This isn't to say that I will never make another SWTOR comic, just that I don't know when the next one will be done.

Well whatever you do, just know that it has been a fun ride, and I'm sure everyone else that has every seen this can agree.

I really enjoyed these comics. Thanks for the laughs.

Good luck with your new project. I wish I could do artsy stuff myself but im terrible at it, no artistic skill whatsoever. And do hope that you will make some more Star Wars comics in the future.

I really enjoyed these comics. Thanks for the laughs.

Good luck with your new project. I wish I could do artsy stuff myself but im terrible at it, no artistic skill whatsoever. And do hope that you will make some more Star Wars comics in the future.

Thanks for the compliments and well wishes. I hope people enjoy the new work as much as the swtor comics.

Thanks for the compliments and well wishes. I hope people enjoy the new work as much as the swtor comics.

I don't think there is any doubt about that. :) I for one will be tuning in. And... if another SWTOR panel shows up, so much the better. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.