Official PvP Records 1.1

xContex

Alright so after actually looking at the screenshot I am going to let it stand.

The first SS was a setup. It was a clear cut prolonging the game to achieve records. That will not count towards the records. However, the subsequent SS which shows Ariahkam with 39 kill blows isn't as clear cut. Yes one team seems to have an advantage over the other however I've experienced matches where its simply bad RNG on the door or matches where the opponents group setup is just amazing for defending doors in voidstar.

Also,

http://i.imgur.com/ohvLfuR.jpg

highest hit: 9893

*Updated.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one making a big deal out of anything is you, and the previous poster. I don't know why you people get so angry on these forums, it truly amazes me. But your biggest mistake is assuming I care what you or other people on the Internet think about me. As usual I bring up a legitimate concern, and the forum rescue brigade has to blow it out of proportion in their typical anti neo fashion. I must say I am flattered. ;)

You better watch it pal! We take these forums seriously and if I catch you trying to claim someone's SS isn't legit that'll be the last straw ya hear me? xP

Edited by Bellumpvp

Is it the dude with 500ish expertise in light armor wearing about half black hole gear?

With a 9k hit I'm gonna take a guess that he didn't even have that much. More than likely it was a typical 0 expertise imp. Been seeing a lot of those the past few days. Gotta love leveling greens in 50s warzones. >.<

Edited by PoliteAssasin

The guy at 12k HP and that 9.8k was without stacks of sundering armor or any sort of expertise or damage buff (inspiration). To give you an idea how squishy this guy was, I had a few sweeps on him that crit for 7.3k through his bubble. Sadly I don't think he will be q'ing for a while...

Did anyone manage to check the dmg taken in this match today, I'm pretty sure a record was broken here. I left before I thought to check myself :(

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cr28g5.jpg

I don't think there was, Smoke and I died a lot but not enough damage went out to break a record. And tell Skirta I'm pulling my strings!

I don't think there was, Smoke and I died a lot but not enough damage went out to break a record. And tell Skirta I'm pulling my strings!

That's annoying, i uploaded the wrong image. Here is the one I was trying to get.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2n24vmq.jpg

Hard to break damage-taken records without at least two strong healers on your team. Otherwise people die too fast and spend time in the penalty box instead of soaking up dps. Edited by Syberduh

Hard to break damage-taken records without at least two strong healers on your team. Otherwise people die too fast and spend time in the penalty box instead of soaking up dps.

This was the first time I've personally seen 21 deaths in a warzone. I mean if we assume you have 20k hp, and you die 21 times, thats at least 420k dmg taken. Not including medpacs/endure pain/self heals and possible healers. I usually try to go over the stats on both teams before I leave the warzone, but it didn't cross my mind until I was on the loading screen to check the dmg taken for a possible record.

How come I don't still hold a record for most medals in a warzone when I had 24 and gargauth is in 3rd with 23?

Because you didn't post a screenshot with 24 medals in it. The only SS you posted in this entire thread (yes I checked every single post) is this one

If you look closely you only scored 23 medals. You also died 3 times. Gargauth died 0 times therefore he won the tie break.

Edited by xContex

• 2 weeks later...

*Updated the rules in which SS's are posted. From here on out it will be mandatory to post it in this format. This makes it easier for me to decipher what type of SS and for what record its for. If you do not specifically state if it is ranked or unranked I will assume it to be an unranked SS and post it in the appropriate sub-section.

Lastly, you will notice I updated the spoiler tags. Obviously 2.0 is not out yet so records will not count until release but it gives you an idea of how I will separate the 2 types (reg vs. ranked). I am still thinking on what additional sub-sections I want to add. Suggestions are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
I got so close to hitting a record that match as well... 641k damage taken, which I think would be the top damage taken in a non-ranked match. Unfortunately, that distinction is not up until 2.0. Still, I took a lot of damage :(. Edited by MelliMelon

I got so close to hitting a record that match as well... 641k damage taken, which I think would be the top damage taken in a non-ranked match. Unfortunately, that distinction is not up until 2.0. Still, I took a lot of damage :(.

I tried to peel for you but realized I was a merc and just kept doing what I was doing.

Nothing useful