Looking For...

Alassa

Hello, I am not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. I'm apologize if this is the wrong forum. However, I am looking for someone to make me two Advanced Might Armoring 26 or 27 armor. I do not have an extensive amount of credits. 1.1M. I am in desperate need of them. xD

If you wish to contact me in game, I'm most often on D'arial. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing help. (:

Thanks for the replies. :) Yeah, the 27s are *very* rare and insanely expensive. Highest I've seen is 5.M. Cheapest I've seen is 3.5M. It doesn't have to be 27, a lvl 26 is just fine as well. Just having a 27 would be cool.

Server price will be based in part on the cost of the mats. Here's a high average for mat costs from what I've seen on the GTN on our server. You can certainly get mats cheaper, but it means watching the market, or farming them yourself. Oh, and this is just mats cost, most crafters mark up a bit after that.

26s need about 650k worth of mats: (x10 Durasteel (~5k), x10 Zal Alloy (~5k), x6 Mandalorian Iron (~30k), x4 Molecular Stabilizer(500k), x2 Synthetic Energy Matrix(100k))

27s need about 900k worth of mats: (x12 Durasteel (~6k), x12 Zal Alloy (~6k), x8 Mandalorian Iron (~40k), x6 Molecular Stabilizer(750k), x2 Synthetic Energy Matrix(100k))

I have no idea where Neo's getting that 100k figure on 26s. The server would have to be completely flooded with Molecular Stabilizers to justify that price, or people would have to be selling at a loss.

Look around and you'll find out for yourself. And quite the contrary, people on our server sell items for far more than what they're worth. I'm glad that other servers aren't like that. In the long run it actually hurts you because no one in their right mind is going to pay 5 million for one Armoring. But suit yourself, Lot. ;)

Ah, okay, thanks for the info. Helps explain some of the price. I would buy the mats myself, but I don't have a toon that can create what I'm needing. And yeah, no one did pay the 5M, the seller had to reduce it down to 3.5, which surprisingly, it looks like someone or (someones) bought both 27 armoring at that price. About 2M out of my price range. lol. xD Hopefully I can find someone willing to make them for me. I'll def cover the crafting price. Just wish I could get them sooner then later. :p

Ah, okay, thanks for the info. Helps explain some of the price. I would buy the mats myself, but I don't have a toon that can create what I'm needing. And yeah, no one did pay the 5M, the seller had to reduce it down to 3.5, which surprisingly, it looks like someone or (someones) bought both 27 armoring at that price. About 2M out of my price range. lol. xD Hopefully I can find someone willing to make them for me. I'll def cover the crafting price. Just wish I could get them sooner then later. :p

Yeah, you're probably out of luck for now. What happens is a raiding crafter gets lucky, then has to sell obscenely high because they know the first people who buy their armorings are cybertechs who will reverse engineer it and sell for lower (sometimes they even use a ticket-exploit to do so). Eventually, when multiple people have learned the schematic, it goes down in price. In my opinion that's why they're so high at the beginning.

I may be wrong though. Definitely not an economist.

Server price will be based in part on the cost of the mats. Here's a high average for mat costs from what I've seen on the GTN on our server. You can certainly get mats cheaper, but it means watching the market, or farming them yourself. Oh, and this is just mats cost, most crafters mark up a bit after that.

26s need about 650k worth of mats: (x10 Durasteel (~5k), x10 Zal Alloy (~5k), x6 Mandalorian Iron (~30k), x4 Molecular Stabilizer(500k), x2 Synthetic Energy Matrix(100k))

27s need about 900k worth of mats: (x12 Durasteel (~6k), x12 Zal Alloy (~6k), x8 Mandalorian Iron (~40k), x6 Molecular Stabilizer(750k), x2 Synthetic Energy Matrix(100k))

I have no idea where Neo's getting that 100k figure on 26s. The server would have to be completely flooded with Molecular Stabilizers to justify that price, or people would have to be selling at a loss.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=543906