Unwanted Alliance Alerts and Iokath Op Mission

Victor_Nite

I'd like to be able to hide/decline alerts. There's several I don't intend to do but the blinking of the icon each time bugs me, and seeing the untouched alerts makes me a little OCD.

This is about where I'm at on this too, so +1 to OP

For me its not that I don't want to do the OP its that I can't. I like doing OPs now and then for story but I don't have a guild that does them. I'm mainly a PvP. But as many casual players may not be able to get a OPs group I can't see why this is tied to a story mission. Not only that, as I've seen around the forums, people that set up pug Ops never even run this op.

For me its not that I don't want to do the OP its that I can't. I like doing OPs now and then for story but I don't have a guild that does them. I'm mainly a PvP. But as many casual players may not be able to get a OPs group I can't see why this is tied to a story mission. Not only that, as I've seen around the forums, people that set up pug Ops never even run this op.

OP is not OPs or Operations, it means Original Poster = the person who began the thread. :)

OP is not OPs or Operations, it means Original Poster = the person who began the thread. :)

I know when op means original poster, operation, operative, and over powered. I was talking about the iokath operation quest that the original poster commented on as well as put in the title of this thread, and not responding to your previos post. Otherwise I would have quoted you.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Ld-Siris

I know when op means original poster, operation, operative, and over powered. I was talking about the iokath operation quest that the original poster commented on as well as put in the title of this thread, and not responding to your previos post. Otherwise I would have quoted you.

:rolleyes:

My error! :o

Gods yes. So many of my characters have Ilum sitting in their log and I'm just forever giving it the evil eye.

Do you mean the quest at the end of the Ilum quest chain where you have to talk to the Droid in order to join the war council and do the two flashpoints (Battle of Ilum/False Emperor)? While you can't abandon that quest, you can easily get rid of it. Just talk to the droid and decline to join the war council. The quest is gone from your log, but is available from the droid should you want to do it at a later date.

Gods yes. So many of my characters have Ilum sitting in their log and I'm just forever giving it the evil eye.

That one, at least, can be cleared in time on your own.

The Tyth clear can't be refused, can't be abandoned, can't by done at all without seven other yokels to carry you, and apparently doesn't even complete properly, and not even CS will do anything about it.