Daily SWTOR Question

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I totally thought of Doc for the same reason as you, at first!

But then I ended up tweeting "Khem Val if there are Force users, Blizz for droids and Risha if it's anyone else."

Yet again, here's a more detailed answer! (beware: spoilers ahead!)

Sith Warrior:

Vette. Ok, she had been caught in her life, but she has been a criminal for years, can sneak anywhere, and if she would be arrested too, she would taunt the warden until he would open the cell. I mean, KOTOR's Mission Vao was perfectly able to get captured on the Leviathan and escape using that very tactic, and the only difference between the two Tewi'lek, aside from the 300 years that separated them, is that Vette lacks a plushy Wookiee friend... Though she has Broonmark!

Bounty Hunter:

Are there droids guarding the prison? Well, Blizz could use some scaps to create a unique "prison-stormer cell-breaker". Are there no droids guarding the prison? Well, Blizz would be sad... But still use his old-fashioned missile launcher to create a couple holes in the walls. And we all know that holes in walls are a convict's best friends!

Sith Inquisitor:

Supposing being captured by the Jedi, why not get two birds with a stone? Be rescued and get Khem Val a lunch on the level of the banquets of Yn and Chabosh! What if there is no Force sensitive around? Well, in this case you would get only one bird with a stone, but we must admit that Khem's presence would suffice to scare off any non-Jedi warden and you would get a much faster rescue!

Imperial Agent:

Seriously!? An Imperial Agent being caught and imprisoned!?

Ok, let's suppose it happens: who could be better at infiltrating a prison than the being that controlled, regulated and organised the most secure prison in the galaxy? With thousands of years of experience on the subject, SCORPIO would find the task easier than a blue milk run! I know many would think of Kaliyo, but the odds of she not laughing and actually going to rescue the Agent are three thousand seven hundred twenty to one.

Smuggler:

Was not Risha a sister to Vette, back in their days? Is she not the daughter of legendary crime lord? Nuff said.

Jedi Consular:

Here, I will point out how close Nadia Grell's raw power is to the one of Jack from the Mass Effect series (and we know how that prison break went!). Going a bit on the personal, Nadia is my dark side Consular's wife. Remember her power outburst when her father got murdered? Well, my dark side Consular would just have her visit the jail to chat with him... And tell her he risks being killed. Bye bye, prison!

Trooper:

The Trooper's way to get things done has always been teamwork: if I had to choose merely one companion, and the jailers were Republic and not Imperials, it would be Elara Dorne who could just find a fitting regulation and have the Trooper released legally; if it were an Imperial prison, it would be needed a demolition expert capable of finding the structural weaknesses of a building in a matter of seconds just by looking at it... Wait a second...

That fits... Tanno Vik! Actually, though, Havoc Squad would act as a team to release the Trooper!

Jedi Knight:

Well, in this case I can only agree with Courtney Woods: given the chance, Doc would smooth talk the Emperor to reconsider his millennia-planned schemes. He would have no problem at all convincing the warden that the Knight is using Force Persuasion on him to make him believe that he has to keep the Jedi imprisoned while the Knight, in truth, is spying on the jail from the inside. Of course, if that would not work, an ultra-rare virus could exterminate the guards of the prison and Doc would arrive with a cure just in time to save the Hero of Tython!

Edited by Lurtzello

Lieutenant Pierce. He would probably get some of his old Black Ops buddies to help. I can see him together with the (freed) Wrath, looking at the burning remains of the prison with a little crooked smile, listening to the screams of the guards, and going, "Well, I could blow the building up to end their misery, BUT WHY?" Edited by MariaD

You just got arrested for starting a fight in a cantina. Which one of your companions will bust you out?
None of them. Why? Because there are no chat bubbles for /say, /yell and /emote chat and thus my cries for help are getting lost in the insane chat scroll of the cantina RP event while all of my companions stared at me waiting for me to say something. ;) Edited by Glzmo

Jorgan would get me out because that man just does not give up, but the rest of the team would refuse to be left behind. If Jorgan couldn't intimidate his way into getting me released, then we have other options: regulations, crazed robots, demolitions, and a big a** assault cannon :cool:

You're assuming that my agent left witnesses capable of reporting the incident;)

*ahem*

Kaliyo: Admit it, I saved your arse back there.

Cipher: You punched my date in the crotch.

Kaliyo: He wasn't good enough for anyway.

Cipher: I asked him out!

Kaliyo: He screams like a little girl.

Cipher: You're wearing durasteel!

Kaliyo: You liked it.

Cipher: You're so far away from my type it's not even funny.

Temple: Sir, am I interrupting something?

When you're off duty and you just want drinks with a nice guy, don't ever let Kaliyo know what's going on.

Clearly, M1-4X would charge directly through any doors, walls, or guards between himself and the prison cell, singing the Republic anthem the whole way. :sy_havoc:

Statement: I was about to agree with this completely, but then if M1 did that, he would be breaking the law, and that is something he would not do.

Conditional: Unless this was an Imperial prison or a prison of some Anti-Republic group. In which case, he would do this with great pleasure.

Opinion: It would probably have to be Elara. She'll recall at least a hundred different rules and regulations in ten seconds flat that would get me out. Imperial discipline for the win.

You just got arrested for starting a fight in a cantina. Which one of your companions will bust you out?

Companion? What do you think I am, a republic player? I'll break myself out, both lightsabers blazing with force-enhanced power :D

:csw_redsaber::csw_redsaber:

Edited by idnewton

*ahem*

Kaliyo: Admit it, I saved your arse back there.

Cipher: You punched my date in the crotch.

Kaliyo: He wasn't good enough for anyway.

Cipher: I asked him out!

Kaliyo: He screams like a little girl.

Cipher: You're wearing durasteel!

Kaliyo: You liked it.

Cipher: You're so far away from my type it's not even funny.

Temple: Sir, am I interrupting something?

When you're off duty and you just want drinks with a nice guy, don't ever let Kaliyo know what's going on.

Lmao - nicely done

That would have to Mr. Qyzen Fess.....

He'd stand there staring blankly at the jailers, not understanding why they would possibly need to detain the Scorekeeper's Herald for meting out a beat down during a cantina hunt. Eventually they'd either get tired of the smell, notice just how sharp Trandosian teeth are in person, or just become unnerved by the fact that Qyzen never stops smiling.

Then I'd have to explain why I allowed myself to be captured in the first place, endure being admonished for losing all my Jaganath points, and then be encouraged to solo hunt Dread Tooth.