PvP Records Thread (In Memory of Cilas)

PumaI

Well as you know, Cilas decided to play work instead of swtor (And a little total war on the offside[i'm better! <]) so we reached an agreement to pay me two credits a week to keep this thread updated for 2.0(About time! :p). Same basic rules as the other thread, keep it civil! <3

A look at the old times

Hey All,

I figured I would make a new post to showcase our server records since the old one was unfortunately deleted. As per usual, post the screenshot and I'll update the lists accordingly! Like the last post, I'll have the numbers and screenshots for the first, second and third place holders. Before any flaming starts, we all know there are more to warzones and winning then pure numbers. This is not a thread to claim that "so and so" is better because they did more damage, this is purely to post the numbers at their best. I will not be posting farmed stats or use of the warzone environment in a way that was not intended to achieve higher stats. If I missed a category, let me know and I'll add it.

EDIT: For highest hit and heal, please show a combat log of the individual hit so It can be determined that it don't not add two hits as swtor is sometimes apt to do :p

HIGHEST EARNED PVP RATING

1. Exdeth - 3570 rating

2. Brobi-wann - 3079 rating

3. Vandy - 2780 rating

HIGHEST OVERALL DAMAGE

1. Oshmeow - 2,276,572 damage

2. Benevolus - 2,125,072 damage

3. Noshadow - 2,013,582 damage

HIGHEST SINGLE ATTACK

1. South - 9800 damage

[@South] [@Cowboykiller] [Demolition Round {2025880238948352}] [ApplyEffect {836045448945477}: Damage {836045448945501}] (9800* kinetic {836045448940873}) <9800>

2. Naomil - 9774 damage

[02:18:11.742] [@Naomil] [@Horrible] [smash {807801743998976}] [ApplyEffect {836045448945477}: Damage {836045448945501}] (9774* kinetic {836045448940873}) <9774>

HIGHEST DAMAGE PER SECOND

1. Didi - 2589.26 DPS

2. Oshmeow - 2247.36 DPS

3. Tancerjay - 1953.79 DPS

360K+Damage/Protection

1. Sef - 878,512/691,907

2. Altosein - 622,701/322,971

3. Sef - 524,402/767,816

HIGHEST OVERALL HEALING

1. Aiorii - 3,095,152 healing

2. Aiorii - 2,581,933 healing

3. Aiorii - 2,441,400 healing

HIGHEST SINGLE HEAL

HIGHEST HEALS PER SECOND

1. Aiorii - 2755.53 HPS

2. Aiorii - 2576.84 HPS

3. Aiorii - 2399.08 HPS

360K+ Protection/Damage

1. Sef - 767,816/524,402

2. Sef - 691,907/878,512

3. Altosein - 322,971/622,701

HIGHEST PROTECTION

1. J-sshowdo - 1,003,472 protection

2. Zafina - 912,076 protection

3. Krauxus - 802,931 protection

HIGHEST PROTECTION IN A SINGLE LIFE

1. J-sshowdo - 1,003,472 protected

2. Xekshek - 733153 protected

3. Sef - 691,907 protected

HIGHEST DAMAGE TAKEN

1. Cid - 1,092,138 damage taken

2. Zafina - 1,070,459 damage taken

3. Mastx - 1,006,798 damage taken

MOST WARZONE WINS

1. Noshadow - 2187 wins

2. Exdeth - 1,996 wins

3. Brobi-wann - 1,776 wins

MOST KILLS IN A SINGLE WARZONE

1. Noshadow - 95 kills

2. Dirtyblows - 74 kills

3. Naomil - 73 kills

MOST SOLO KILLS

1. Nectobo - 9 solo kills

MOST KILLING BLOWS

1. Thardus - 40 killing blows

2. Thatdeadguy - 29 killing blows

3. Thatdeadguy - 28 killing blows

HIGHEST OBJECTIVE POINTS EARNED

1. Taosn - 23150 points

2. Mmus - 12,900 points

MOST MEDALS EARNED IN A SINGLE WARZONE

1. Taosn - 18 medals

-In Memory of Cilas

Edited by PumaI

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cilas, ***. I'm very upset by your choice of real life money over fake pain and suffering.

You, sir, got ur priorities in a mess! :)

Come back soon, bud.

aaaaannd... new video is up! (sig!)

I would have made in honor of you.. but... ur a QUITTER! <3

Edited by Dire

how is my 16k smash now on the 1st place of the highst single attack column?

I will not be posting farmed stats or use of the warzone environment in a way that was not intended to achieve higher stats.

Now If another guardian or juggernaut can explain to me that a 16k hit is reasonable, I will put it up. (Unless the person was beyond naked, like unnakid? hm...)

Edited by PumaI

Now If another guardian or juggernaut with tank gear can explain to me that a 16k hit is reasonable, I will put it up. Sorry mate ; )

Dude. Read the stats. Its called playing tank for one round and playing derp smash for the 2nd round of voidstar. Its called....COMMON PLAY. If you don't do rateds at all, I guess you don't understand what I'm talking about then. Are you not familiar with gear and talent tree swapping in between rounds?

Regardless, the stat is legit.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Dude. Read the stats. Its called playing tank for one round and playing derp smash for the 2nd round of voidstar. Its called....COMMON PLAY. If you don't do rateds at all, I guess you don't understand what I'm talking about then. Are you not familiar with gear and talent tree swapping in between rounds?

some no name guardian pulling the "but i guess you don't do ranked" card on ary'a... luls.

are you really trying to claim that ary'a doesn't do rateds? lol..

Did you actually see 16k pop up on your screen in big yellow letters when you made the hit?

some no name guardian pulling the "but i guess you don't do ranked" card on ary'a... luls.

so because i play more than one character, i'm a nobody? As if that even matters in a thread requesting screenshots for stats....

I guess I wont post any other stats from my sage, vanguard, commando, powertech, sorc, assassin, shadow or scoundrel. Since you probably haven't' heard of them either and i'd be discredited as 'a nobody'

Edited by SOULCASTER

are you really trying to claim that ary'a doesn't do rateds? lol..

Well I have done and continue to do quite a few rateds, and I don't know who that name is. Though he doesn't know me either. So not that that even matters really. To be fair though I don't look at names often, as there isn't much of a point since you can't talk to them in this game.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Well I have done and continue to do quite a few rateds, and I don't know who that name is. Though he doesn't know me either. So not that that even matters really. To be fair though I don't look at names often, as there isn't much of a point since you can't talk to them in this game.

Im sure he meant to say "I am sorry that I accused you of not doing rateds. This was silly of me and probably due to the lack of coffee this morning (why else would i try and make the curator of this list hate at me :eek:). Please don't be mad at me oh great and powerful list master and add my biggest hit to the list...pretty please."

but to be fair, I tend to read what I want to read lol

Im sure he meant to say "I am sorry that I accused you of not doing rateds. This was silly of me and probably due to the lack of coffee this morning (why else would i try and make the curator of this list hate at me :eek:). Please don't be mad at me oh great and powerful list master and add my biggest hit to the list...pretty please."

but to be fair, I tend to read what I want to read lol

hahah