Bulwark

I need some serious help with this guy. My group tried him about 10 consecutive times and died every time no matter what strategy we tried. I got a 28k cred repair bill. This was our strategy: I, the tank, hold him facing the red ray shield. One dps is off to the left the other to the right, hitting the buttons when necessary, interrupting smash, and killing the droid. the healer in sitting in the back. Yet the fight seemed to massively overwork the healer, the whole team seemed to randomly take massive hits out of nowhere. Me and the healer were level 50 but the ps were 47 and 49 but i doubt that was the problem, we didnt even get him below 75% on any of the attempts.

How do you beat this guy?

Tank him the way as he's facing allready. Rest of your grp is behind him, more left or right on the stairs, but still in melee range. Destroy the buttons and kill the adds asap and u win. I clear d7 within 20mins... Fastest and easiest T2 HM...-.- I've rly NEVER wiped to Bulwark...^^

Tank him the way as he's facing allready. Rest of your grp is behind him, more left or right on the stairs, but still in melee range. Destroy the buttons and kill the adds asap and u win. I clear d7 within 20mins... Fastest and easiest T2 HM...-.- I've rly NEVER wiped to Bulwark...^^

Anything more specific than that? Will the dps and healer avoid the massive damage spikes by doing that? The main problem is the damage, no healer can outheal the kind of damage we're taking randomly. I don't fully understand the mechanics of the fight.

A lot of people don't know this. You are able to CC the droids that come out, even in hard mode. When the adds are CC'd, they self-destruct when the next set of adds come out. Other than that it's just a tank and spank fight. Just make sure you click both side panels when he activates them near the start, after that, CC the adds that come out and burn the boss.

Also, your healer shouldn't have any problems with this fight, it is very easy to heal. If he still keeps having trouble with the droids CC'd, then he is just plain terrible. Same thing goes for the dps if you can't kill him on time.

Edited by Pintaphilly

We just split us in 2 Groups, me and tank infront of the Boss and the heal + other DPS behind the boss. If he goes into his defensive Stance, just push both buttons. If Bots are coming, just cc them. Also somebody needs to kick his "Bullwark Smash", it pretty much two shots tanks. I heard the Tank can't kick it, because it's a channel and the tank is stunned or something. Rinse and repeat, easy kill ^^