If you were force sensitive

Xatasha

What kind of a force user would you be.

Myself I would likely slowly slip to the dark side with things like

<<mind trick>> Yes I should have a pay raise and not have to work.

<<force chock>> the next door neighbors yappy dog

I would also help cure the sick and try and be good but I end up abusing the powers and going dark at some point

I would be dark side.

Not because I am inherently evil, but because the Jedi value being removed from your emotions, and that is no way to live.

Imo, it is wrong to fully embrace your emotions, as well. I think the best course of action would be to acknowledge your emotions, and allow them to affect you in small ways, but also not let your judgement be clouded by anger or grief.

If anything, I would end up being a "Gray" Jedi. Not dark, not light. Not removed from my emotions, but not fully embracing them.

i would be rich by charging for force healing... if it works for a hospital and i can cure something they can't i.e. cancer why not?

This. I would never hurt anyone with my power, because why should I? I could make so much money with healing that I would have all the power I could want through legit means. Later in life after I've cashed in on my rare gift, I might open up an institution that tries to locate other force sensitives and teach them how to heal people too. Might as well do some good before I retire. :D

Another option I might consider would be making my own religion, some kind of "force church" and heal people in my cult to win 'em over. You know, something that's never been done in real life yet... :rolleyes:

I would be grey in "alignment", and as a poster above me said, I wouldn't block my emotions but not use them to fuel my power either. Unless I went the whole "make your own religion" route, which I have a feeling would turn me dark side.

Edited by Stenrik

i would be rich by charging for force healing... if it works for a hospital and i can cure something they can't i.e. cancer why not?

Aren't you afraid that, when people finally realize that you use real supernatural powers, you're going to be locked in a cage and become a test subject for the rest of your life? :)

As for me, i'd start with some certain subtle moves to improve the overall quality of my life. To overcome one things, speed up other ones and so on. Once i reach a point where i feel comfortable enough (and it won't take my whole life since i'm not a very demanding person), i'd set my sight at all the bad stuff which happens in the world and try to fix at least a tiny bit of it. This would make me happier.

Of course there are lots of much more ambitious ideas come to my mind, but i'm afraid i'd need a combined power of 1000 Yodas for them to become true :D

Aren't you afraid that, when people finally realize that you use real supernatural powers, you're going to be locked in a cage and become a test subject for the rest of your life? :)

*waves hand* "..you will free me from this cage..."

While healing people would be nice, I think I'd rather be a vigilante. I'd heal the sick, and kick butt. I'd do a little tap dance, then throw sand in their eyes. It's debilitating.

Once they're all confused, I'd go all force push on them. Then lightning. Then another push. Then pull. Then push. Repeat.

I'd be a sweet super hero, I now just need a nemesis, and a tragic backstory...

Me, i'd be as lazy as possible. use the force to get that remote or beer :cool:

And i'd also use the force to make money. Need something heavy moved, call me, 20 buck an hour.

Need demo work done but don't want explosives. Depending on how big and how much....

I'd do that kind of stuff.

I myself wouldn't spend a darn second on meditating. I think I'd be one of those guys who walks in the "balanced' path between light and dark(aka the "cool" side of the force). I would mostly spend my time moving all my LEGOs around with my mind and throw them at targets for practice.

Well, I could force lightning my antenna to get better service and connection, TAKE THAT COMCAST!

I'd probably stick in my room for a while and learn to control most of my powers. I'd rob a bank with mindtrick and get rich, but that's probably the only bad deed I'd do. Becomming a healer sounds interesting as well, I'd do that too, and mindtrick one of the Presidential candidates to take a dive ;)

I would spend all of my time meditating on the Light Side, until I achieve Force Enlightenment and have no fear of anything, have the ability to accept death and join a higher purpose.

Oh if only human nature were that easy to bypass. Unless you aren't human :p

Most likely, especially the people of today's world were all force sensitive, we'd all end up as Dark-Sided rage monkeys that are onyl good-sided temporarily.

And If I was force sensitive, I'd be a quiet dark-sided scholar that was eager to study the dark-side and master it similar to Plageuis.

Edited by BrandonSM

Oh if only human nature were that easy to bypass. Unless you aren't human :p

Most likely, especially the people of today's world were all force sensitive, we'd all end up as Dark-Sided rage monkeys that are onyl good-sided temporarily.

And If I was force sensitive, I'd be a quiet dark-sided scholar that was eager to study the dark-side and master it similar to Plageuis.

You're absolutely right. Humans, as a species, rely on emotions. There are some humans (monks in particular) who don't rely on emotions. Humans would most likely become Sith. Just because that's the way the world is right now. I'm not gonna say anymore to avoid this post getting deleted. Just know that I agree with you.

I would probably study this new power as well. How can I expand my knowledge of it for the betterment of humanity? Stuff like that.

If I ever found out I was all of the sudden "force-sensitive", my first logical thought would be: "Well, If I just received/developed powers, there must be a higher purpose involved in me acquiring said powers."

That being said, I would embark on a personal journey to uncover the purpose in it and trying to discover my new role in the larger society, be it good or bad, as someone with said power. This, I'm sure, would most likely lead to an adventure of some kind that would hopefully lead to many new opportunities of self-discovery, friendship, and service.