Heya!

I have a few suggestions for you:

- try hitting ctrl-u twice to reset your UI, might clear it

- try learning a new skill to see if it over writes it

- send in a bug report if the above doesn't work

Good luck! I hope you get it fixed!

Cheers!

~R~

So i tried to unlearn diplomacy on my consular companion, and it went back to 0, and wont dissapear from the companion UI. Ive relogged, reloaded, ressumoned etc. It cant be trained, and if i pres the little X again to unlearn it, it says "unknown skill".

Any ideas?

Sooo...you're in game and finding glitches already....great. But you know what, some of us would kill to be in-game with or without glitches. Every beta offer I got was glitched and login errors prevent me from testing this game, and now my Aug 10th pre-order just wasn't early enough to get me in quick sooo...I have no sympathy for you. But you should definitely report this and get these morons to fix it...like whatever server problem they are having that they have to stagger just a few openings a day instead of "rolling" invitations as previously mentioned. What happened to that? Put the nerds on over time and have them working 24-7 til all the pre-orders before December are in at least...yeah....still not happy

Sooo...you're in game and finding glitches already....great. But you know what, some of us would kill to be in-game with or without glitches. Every beta offer I got was glitched and login errors prevent me from testing this game, and now my Aug 10th pre-order just wasn't early enough to get me in quick sooo...I have no sympathy for you. But you should definitely report this and get these morons to fix it...like whatever server problem they are having that they have to stagger just a few openings a day instead of "rolling" invitations as previously mentioned. What happened to that? Put the nerds on over time and have them working 24-7 til all the pre-orders before December are in at least...yeah....still not happy

Way to whine...