Vanguard Class Representative

EricMusco

Question to the nominees:

Will you commit to working with the PT Rep to make sure that our two groups don't ask the same three questions?

I may be wrong, but, while I realize we don't match up 100% 1 to 1 with them, I'd hate to "waste" a question that has already been asked by our Imp "friends" about a shared ability / feature.

One of our current PT candidates would very much like conference with you Vanguard folks. See thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=659785&page=4

Question to the nominees:

Will you commit to working with the PT Rep to make sure that our two groups don't ask the same three questions?

I may be wrong, but, while I realize we don't match up 100% 1 to 1 with them, I'd hate to "waste" a question that has already been asked by our Imp "friends" about a shared ability / feature.

Eric has stated that each side would take turns. First would be say the Powertech rep for July. Then next month Vanguards would get to ask 3 questions for august or september depending on how the timing goes. But working together to get the biggest issues handled first, I think it would go a long way to having both sides work together. I have long visited both forums because there are solid players on both sides of the same coin. So putting aside our allegiances to the Empire or the Republic for the sake of making our classes better is in all of our interests :)

Just my two cents, whichever side they decide to pick first, I just suggest we all flock to that forum and work together from there. Then next month flock back to the other side of things :) This way we all get input each time around :)

edit: was not saying that PTs would be first... just using it as an example. I don't really know which way they will go with it... So please don't think I was suggesting PTs were better or something :p

Edited by Chickensevil

This thread has been moved out of the Public Test Server Forum to allow for feedback and reports directly related to testing the Game Update 2.3 content listed in Patch Notes.

Threads created to request future updates or discuss the state of the live servers do not belong in the PTS Forum and should be created in other subforums. Thanks for your understanding!

It's frustrating that this is the only thing I have seen from the devs concerning our class.

With Vanguard being my main since I started playing, I don't care who represents us as long as they just don't have an insight of "how" the class is broken, but thoughts on "what" can be done to make it viable again. If someone can point me in the direction of who has created a thread with thoughts on fixing it, please direct me there. Then I can submit my vote.

Best Vanguard I've met is Revy.

He's knowledgeable in all three trees, knows the fundamentals, and is able to set up really effective builds.

He's also really eager to work with the devs on fixing the DPS side of the class.

Edited by Lrowe

i just hate how everyone of the nominated ppl are PVErs the class is working "okay" in pve as far as i know but it is not VALID in anykind of way in ranked anymore i hope that they nominate someone who has alot of PVP experience by witch i mean ranked experience someone like me who has 1000+ ranked games on vanguard but just more time to handle this balance **** etc