Which is the best tree for solo PVE?

Rauzgriz

Basically what the title said, I'm new to this game and currently have a Sith Assassin at level 27 with all but 2 skillpoints in Deception. I am loving Deception because it allows me to bypass almost all enemies and even some boss fights. However I'm reading these forums and hearing that the others are better in a lot of cases. So I'm willing to try a different tree but I'm not sure if I should switch. Remember, this is for solo PVE. I realize this is very much a group based game but I'm generally a solo player in almost all online games that I play and never group up unless I absolutely have to.

I'm quite enjoying my Deception Tree build.

Trying to pick where I want the points to go on my own, without just copying from another build, sadly, so far, it seems to be going about the same. :p

Though I think I may go a few other directions with a couple of points, so unsure if that will just mean my build sucks or that it's just a bit different, but what it has been is FUN!

Just hit 21, and at level 20, I fell in Love with using Surging Charge! :)

I'm quite enjoying my Deception Tree build.

Trying to pick where I want the points to go on my own, without just copying from another build, sadly, so far, it seems to be going about the same. :p

Though I think I may go a few other directions with a couple of points, so unsure if that will just mean my build sucks or that it's just a bit different, but what it has been is FUN!

Just hit 21, and at level 20, I fell in Love with using Surging Charge! :)

Yeah surging charge is pretty good, paticularly with the discharge power. I like dark charge just about as much for the slight self healing. Unfortunately dark charge also pulls aggro so its annoying when I'm doing a boss fight and I want the boss to attack Khem instead.