Guild Master tools!!

Uwaka

I am having issues keeping track of my guild!!!!! with 190 members who comes and goes is anyone guess. There has to be a database table that holds this info!!!!!!!!!!! Please help make managing guilds easier for us GM's. just add the following columns:

1. Join date.

2. Active 'Y' or 'N'

3. Last login date.

4. Need to be able to add more characters to member notes!

5. Ability to have 2 GMS in case 1 GM doesn't login for what ever reason!

Hard to run a guild when you have no data to help support it!

I am having issues keeping track of my guild!!!!! with 190 members who comes and goes is anyone guess. There has to be a database table that holds this info!!!!!!!!!!! Please help make managing guilds easier for us GM's. just add the following columns:

1. Join date.

2. Active 'Y' or 'N'

3. Last login date.

4. Need to be able to add more characters to member notes!

5. Ability to have 2 GMS in case 1 GM doesn't login for what ever reason!

Hard to run a guild when you have no data to help support it!

1) i myself put this in the notes section but having it would be nice too.

2) see #3

3) there is no date just the number of days since last logged in already in game. this can help with number two unless you are poor with math. 30 days since logged in is inactive in my guild. i move that person to my inactive rank.

4) i use abbreviations but understand the need for more.

5) this would be a good idea as some things are flagged for gm only like the banks i believe. for other stuff i made a rank with the same privileges that i have.

overall what you are suggesting isn't unreasonable nor bad ideas and you have my support. i just thought i would give you some tips as to resolve a few of your issues until things are improved.

No, it is a feature everyone in the guild can see. Two places to see it is in the small guild window and details window. Were you see member notes at the top of the window, you can click the little triangle next to it and select Last Date played or Officer notes.