Question of the Day 4/19/2013

CourtneyWoods

Personal Answer: I love pirates and Steve Blum - so obviously I have to go with Andronikos.

I like the cut of your Jib, and I completely agree. Revel is my favorite too, for largely the same reasons. :D

My wife's favorite is Talos: She loves how Giddy he is...reminds her of Marcus from the Indiana Jones movies. She is so sad he's not romancable!

Edited by CutlassJack

My Inquisitor is a healer so I'm pretty much forced by game mechanics to use a tank. I choose Khem Val.

It would really be nice if the game let us swap roles into our companions so we could select companions based on our affinity for them rather than because of thinly veiled game mechanics needs. I'd love to use Ashara as the Light-side foil to my Sorceror's evil ways.

Ashara because I prefer melee DPS being a sin tank. She annoys heck out me because she hates me shocking everyone. Good think I'm Pureblood. Negative affection or screwing up my stealth means you get punished. Yes I have it keybinded.

Punish should should be legacy unlock. So many companion need to be backhanded

As a Tank, it's usually Ashara or Andy, depending much of the time on my mood. Speaking in terms of character, though, Andy's just flat-out my favorite. I really like the fact that while everyone else in my group was an apprentice, or a servant, Andronikos was just there because he respected my Inquisitor, and thought hanging out with him was fun. He was a cool guy and I felt like he added something of a humanizing element to things in a "Sith have buddies too" sort of way.

...and yeah, Steve Blum didn't hurt, either.

Khem Vhal because i am a Dark side Sith Lord and i love that Khem's Hunger is never satisfied. I play a powerful Sith lord and my right hand man is a Shadow Killer, that's just awesome.

That and he kind of sounds like Khal Drogo from game of thrones.

I used Talos a lot. Not just because he was a healer, but because I just LOVED getting on his bad side. Knowing I can be as evil as I want, and he still has to lick my boots? Well, I can't argue with that!

Plus, it is hilarious when he says: "that looks like it hurt..." And "are we dead ye- oh my goodness! We won!" It was especially funny when I just beat a boss with him; a boss I had a particularly hard time taking down.