Mercenary legs animation...

Glower

1) Prepare blasters

2) Select an enemy

3) Run not direct to enemy, but around to...

4) *** with legs animation?! :mad::confused::eek:

Also, the same problem with Gunslinger legs animation...

Everyone likes this? :confused: Cuz google dont answer to me...

I made a video with a bug, sry for quality:

Edited by Glower

I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about...

What happens in this situation? Do the legs face the target and "side-step over each other" while the body is facing the direction you are running?

Could you elaborate a bit? Or post a video showing the issue (does not have to be yours, but one where you see the issue happening)?

I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about...

What happens in this situation? Do the legs face the target and "side-step over each other" while the body is facing the direction you are running?

Could you elaborate a bit? Or post a video showing the issue (does not have to be yours, but one where you see the issue happening)?

here:

:)

• 4 weeks later...
upd: This is only for female chars and only with a blaster (pistol).

Bioware, fix it pls! :confused:

I made a female Powertech about a week ago, and I also have a male Mercenary.

I can confirm that with my male character this weird animation does not exist, but it does exist with my female character.

I noticed it right away, and I remembered reading about it in this thread. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I levelled a powertech back in Feb or so - and this problem was around then with her too. .She is basically just a crafter these days - but recently i picked up my lvl 30 merc I had sitting around for the last 7 months and am currently 45ish - and this animation still exists!. That is just...Bioware? I also notice that when im heal spec'd, my rapid shot guns appear in a place i used to be shoot-healing a team-mate...weird?

Why do the female Bounty Hunter toons look like they are squeezing one out, after a year of the game being live?