Begeren Colony PvE Leader board for DPS on the operations dummy

Helmholtzz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really help the thread to make non-concrete accusations.

Remember this is for learning purposes so that people can see rotations.

Very important point. But still if you think someone is cheating (as I repeatedly said) post your claim with logical reasons behind your suspicion and we will make sure that your questions are answered. Throwing empty accusation is nothing but trolling.

Very important point. But still if you think someone is cheating (as I repeatedly said) post your claim with logical reasons behind your suspicion and we will make sure that your questions are answered. Throwing empty accusation is nothing but trolling.

Unless there's an agenda, baree. :rolleyes:

Trolls will keep trolling. No can do anything about that.

On the topic, Need more vanguard and guardian posts. Even if you are in PvP gear and build, please post. Our first poster Ushanev is in PvP gear. And on this chance I will thank him again for being the first post.

Edited by Helmholtzz

I wish Tyco and Konstance were still around....I miss those guys.

Two of the best PVE Vanguard dps around.

I'm surprised Shepard hasn't posted here yet.

Meh it isnt worth the 500k it would take to xfer my pve gear back on my vanguard.

I wish Tyco and Konstance were still around....I miss those guys.

Two of the best PVE Vanguard dps around.

I'm surprised Shepard hasn't posted here yet.

More like Tyco is THE best DPS vanguard on the server no ifs ands or buts about it. And Konstance a close second. I do miss both of them as well :(.

Edited by xContex

What?

Please dont feed Neo. He is just trying to derail the thread by trolling.

Updated

Trooper star ship sucks. If you have both dummies activated you cant use your own ship dummy because any AoE you use will hit both of the dummies. So I am very sorry Sevrow, I cant take that parse as it includes damage on both dummies. I earnestly thank you for posting a vanguard parse and will sincerely request you to use the dummy on Grav daragon to do another parse and post that.

List updated.

Finally a Guardian/Juggernaut post. Thank you. Could you please upload the combat log in Torparse and post that link too as we cant see your rotation in this site and as you are the only Jugg on the list right now it would certainly be very helpful to lot of people.

Edited by Helmholtzz

Hey, it seems quite a few people want to see the TORparse for my scrapper parse. It took a while, but I finally found the original file (the old AMR link was from our forums) and re-uploaded it. Here it is:

Melyn (scrapper)

Ascension Strikes Back

1809 DPS

6 minutes, 7 seconds.

Edited by MelliMelon

List updated.

Finally a Guardian/Juggernaut post. Thank you. Could you please upload the combat log in Torparse and post that link too as we cant see your rotation in this site and as you are the only Jugg on the list right now it would certainly be very helpful to lot of people.

I couldn't find the exact one on Torparse, but I did find one from one of my training dummy practices where I have mostly BH stuff on, but the rotation is the exact same- http://www.torparse.com/a/101197

Note I did it without buffs, or stims.