Remove The Death Penalty. It Is Preventing Exploration, And Trying Hard Content.

joscomi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the death penalty? It is almost nothing.

It is enough to make me waste my time to fight to where I died, just to complete my questing. This is just a time sink which shouldnt be present in modern MMO's.

This game should be all about freedom, not penalizing you for it.

It is enough to make me waste my time to fight to where I died, just to complete my questing. This is just a time sink which shouldnt be present in modern MMO's.

This game should be all about freedom, not penalizing you for it.

MMO's aren't for you then.

Do you mean the couple hundred credit repair fee? Cause that's nothing.....

If you mean the timer, you'll nuts. The med probe is BRILLIANT. Rather than reviving at the beginning of an area you respawn RIGHT where you are with a gradually increasing timer. That genius. It addresses all the problems created by death in MMOs. If you're talking about the 6 second wait on med center revive, that's a stability thing. All MMOs do it, TOR just gives you an actual timer, making it more stable and gives the player feedback.

In terms of trying harder content, you shouldn't try to solo champions. They are raid bosses. That's the point. Elites are solo-able, they are just hard. That's fun. If their were no elites in solo-able content then it would be so boringly easy. They provide an opportunity for a player to push all of his/her abilities against one enemy.

Grab your med packs and stims. Khem you're going in!

Everyone else's? You know if your bud rez's you its instant?

To be fair, there's a 15-minute cooldown on that.

Anyway, what death penalty? I know that you have to wait if you continue to use the "revive here" option, but isn't the "return to med center" option always available?

Is this your first MMO? Cause what you claim and your reasoning behind it is extremely stupid. Or do you just suck so much at this game that you constantly die to anything that you encounter?

Ive played MMO's since UO. I have never seen the need for death penalties. They are just an unjustified waste of time.

There doesnt need to be a death penalty to waste our time. This is a modern MMO lacking both Dmg Meters, And Dual Spec. No time sync should be added, I want fun not hassles.

I also believe they should add a vendor to exchange real cash for game cash. I am already getting tired of grinding and farming for the things I want. I think $20 is fair for a ingame vehicle, the game is way too slow

There doesnt need to be a death penalty to waste our time. This is a modern MMO lacking both Dmg Meters, And Dual Spec. No time sync should be added, I want fun not hassles.

I also believe they should add a vendor to exchange real cash for game cash. I am already getting tired of grinding and farming for the things I want. I think $20 is fair for a ingame vehicle, the game is way too slow

Well you had the troll going for a bit on a few people but now you're just being obvious.

3/10