Who is the Gunslinger in the Return Trailer?

Captain_Zone

Does he even appear in the game?

Same with Hylo Viz, are they even part of the game

To the best of my knowledge, the only two that appear ingame are Satele (natch) and COL Malcom. He's the "surprise" briefing officer for the 'Pubby side Alderaan Bonus Series.

Oh, and Malgus on the Imp side. :p

Nico got an "oh my" when I saw him in the trailer. Smexy stuff right there.

Pity my smuggler is tied to cover because beyond the smexy, he's totally a bamf walking down that hallway blasting those pistols. I want to do that!! *whine whine*

He cast his portable cover ahead, out of the camera frame. You're good.

Hylo Visz actually was killed in a underground war with the Hutt Cartels a few years after saving the Republic in that Timeline video. Watch that video all the way to the end.

You can learn her exact whereabouts with a gault companion quest (BH).

Gault used to work/have a romance with her. He think she isn't dead, and find her (alive) on Belsavis. He go to meet her, find her in stasis, and free her. Then she is quite mad to see gault, and leave. The whole "killed by Hutt" was a plan to go under the radar, be put into the stasis until people stop thinking about her, then come back. The events on Belsavis, and the fact the guy in charge of awaking her was killed/arrested by your BH during the class quest, made her unwilling prisoner. Forever if Gault haven't come.

So, she is still alive, the same age as she was years ago when put into stasis, and free now.

Does he even appear in the game?

Same with Hylo Viz, are they even part of the game

Hylo Visz actually was killed in a underground war with the Hutt Cartels a few years after saving the Republic in that Timeline video. Watch that video all the way to the end.

That's the official story anyways.

What actually happened is Hylo Viz was betrayed by our closest partner, Tyresius Lokai, aka. Gault, The Bounty Hunter's 2nd companion. According to Gault, they were an "item". Gault arranged for Hylo Viz to be captured by her rivals while he left with the ship and the huge pile of credits they made from breaking the mandalorian blockade. Gault proceeded to squander the money for years, living an extravagant high life, and constantly fleeing from Bounty Hunters until he was eventually hunted down by The Bounty Hunter.

After forming a closer relationship with the Bounty Hunter Gault starts to feel guilty and decides to find out what happened to Hylo Viz. As it turns out not long after she was captured by her rivals they had her imprisoned in Stasis on Belsavis. Gault eventually tracked her down. Hylo was pretty pissed off at Gault's betrayal and probably would have tried to kill him had she been armed. The two went their separate ways after Hylo was freed. Gault returned to the ship, and Hylo Viz left Belsavis a free woman.

That's the official story anyways.

What actually happened is Hylo Viz was betrayed by our closest partner, Tyresius Lokai, aka. Gault, The Bounty Hunter's 2nd companion. According to Gault, they were an "item". Gault arranged for Hylo Viz to be captured by her rivals while he left with the ship and the huge pile of credits they made from breaking the mandalorian blockade. Gault proceeded to squander the money for years, living an extravagant high life, and constantly fleeing from Bounty Hunters until he was eventually hunted down by The Bounty Hunter.

After forming a closer relationship with the Bounty Hunter Gault starts to feel guilty and decides to find out what happened to Hylo Viz. As it turns out not long after she was captured by her rivals they had her imprisoned in Stasis on Belsavis. Gault eventually tracked her down. Hylo was pretty pissed off at Gault's betrayal and probably would have tried to kill him had she been armed. The two went their separate ways after Hylo was freed. Gault returned to the ship, and Hylo Viz left Belsavis a free woman.

D***.

I REALLY need to start giving Gault gifts now...is he a decent companion for a Shield specc'd Powertech? I want to see that happen!

D***.

I REALLY need to start giving Gault gifts now...is he a decent companion for a Shield specc'd Powertech? I want to see that happen!

Very much so. I advise against pairing a healer companion with a tank character or vice-versa. Sure it is extremely survivable as a pair, but you will level slower due to a relative lack of dps. Without a healer you'll actually use some of your tanking cooldowns sometimes, and having a stack of medkits is always available. You have to play a little bit more carefully but overall stuff dies much faster so the little bit of healing you need to do after each fight becomes a non-issue.