+10 All Stats Holocron

If you are referring to the +10 datacron that you can get on the fleets, it's 4 players with the MGGS minimum.

4 skillful players and a cooperating bug-free time was what was required. Because /stuck no longer takes you back the start point in there (verified by MULTIPLE people), you will need at least 6 people to cycle through. The more, the better tbh.

Edited by pure_laced

I've ran enough of these +10 all stats cron to give you a bit of advice on a few things

(Republic only)

Notes:

- /stuck DEFINITELY does not work

-I'm unsure and haven't had time to test the theory that the points have to be activated in a certain order. So far, by doing from A~E, it works (refer to the guide in this forum)

Suggestions: (Refer to map in the guide in this forum)

-Do it with a huge group. The larger the group, the easier it is to fix screwups.

-The groups I run are simple... I have 2 phases. Phase 1: is set-up phase. Phase 2: pull -up phase. Obviously my set-up involves 2 or more sages.

-Phase 1:

3 will be operating bridge controls

I'll get one person to drop to Panel A, and one to Panel B, activate them, one to Panel C, one to Panel D. Finally both will activate their switches and one last guy gets to Panel E.

At this point both Sages will get to Point 3. Everyone will wait for their respective panels to reset. once done, ordered activation. Point 5 activates and one sage gets there.

-Phase 2: Everyone suicides and wait outside for anyone with a red crystal. Everyone goes back in, bridge guys get it back up, and sages pull everyone up.

Advantages of this method:

-Not everyone needs a crystal or MGGS

-Screwups can be easily replaced (just get them to wait outside for phase 2 if you fall)

Disadvantages:

-gotta get a lot of people

-may be time consuming to set up

in general I feel the time taken to set it up outweighs the frustration + time taken to do it over and over again if people screw up. I have helped more than 50 players in my server get it till date.