2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N-no they wouldn't. Just look at the Log section, find the Enter Combat line, find the Kill line, and calculate the time difference (an equation I fail over and over, clearly I'm missing something obvious :D)

The world thread asks for all their parses to be trimmed the same way im asking. Its a lot easier to trim and let torparse do the math then it is to do the math yourself and me have to double check everyone. This is why the world parse doesnt rank on DPS but TTk. They dont care what your DPS is. It is easier for the moderator to keep track of and double check. Now if this thread originally started off as a TTK thread back when the original moderator started it then i would have kept it that way. Im just trying to keep some continuity for people. The reason i went to this trim requirement is because it is the requirement of the world thread. This way our top dpsers can parse for both at the same time. I guess what im trying to say is if we did go to a TTK, I would still require the exact same trimming of the parse. Otherwise i would have to go into everyones logs and double check their math for every single post and unfortunately when i get on my computer i like to play games not do homework. :p

Have updated this in forever, but since I've never not had a sage parse on the Harbinger leaderboards since before 2.0...

Mugennana - Sage - Balance - 5/5/36 - 3499.65 DPS (1M)

If I could not keep screwing up parses in the middle that would be nice. 2.7 brought some interesting changes to Balance that alter the way I play it and are certainly a DPS increase. Still a few pieces short of BIS. Probably should look at changing my spec slightly and altering some gear anyway.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Jawaki - Sentinel - DotSweep - 1 million - 3776.57 i think i trimmed that right only second time attempting to trim so if its wrong let me know how to fix it thanks :)http://www.twitch.tv/b3arclaw/b/521141812 last parse on this video for more proof. but its 3774 in the vid non trimmed so idk about 15:47 for this parse Edited by BearclawAcex
Added a link

Mugennana - Balance Sage - 3/7/36 - 3542 (1M)

Highest Balance parse I've seen from anyone, though I'm sure Milas/Pelara could top it easily enough. Balance/Madness is still 100-150 DPS off the best Telekinetics/Lightning parses, though is much closer than it used to be.

Got a Dread Master implant to replace my comms one, though still have a power/acc earpiece that's not BIS. Should probably look at swapping some enhancements around too.

You also missed Endonae's sorc parse (and my previous one) two pages back.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai