Raises Hands in Air and Declares I'm Done

Elfanger

BASICALLY, my sub runs out today and I am extremely bored with the game.... Valor 100 beat all the raids at least once etc. I just feel without any sort of grind, (Elite War Hero doesn't count as a grind since that gear has minimal increases)(Woot 12 armor increase) there's just nothing to do. I could pvp till my hearts content but that gains me nothing or I could level an alt but leveling is terrible. So since the one thing that makes an MMO fun which is grinding "pvp wise" no longer exists I have, like the Forum post describes just Raised my hands in the air and declared I'm done. If the game has no form of reward the idea of achieving something no longer exists, which will no longer bring the satisfaction of being better than others. I just can't handle the repetition anymore.

I might be back for the level increase in 4months but highly unlikely when I take a break from a game that long I usually lose complete interest.

This is my way of saying good bye without whispering 100 people

Oh and Nachos "You look Pretty Good"

Salute to 100 valor I'm sure I've played a match against you, if you come back the game will be here. As for your money anything more than 250k gets deleted, I'm not

Going to "beg" for your stuff but if you send it to me I have alot of investments in discontinued items, if you waited until the expansion I could to come back i could invest your money and make a ~40% increase, give you the original money and half of whatever I can make with the interest. Then again that's if you trust a random stranger :p pm me in game if you're interested , if not once again nice job at 100 valor I'm impressed.

Edited by JidaiDerriphan

Will miss you yata, (Although i'm pretty sure you will still be in vent <.< you just can't stay away from nachos) I feel sorta sad since my exceedingly short list of friends lost another person:( Hope you have fun playing that stupid cards game

Hammad

Edited by hammyt

Why don't you try doing ranked WZs? :confused: I always see goof troop pre-mades in regs.

Goof troop does ranked, we just didn't have the players over the holidays. As for Yata, its a shame to lose you man it was fun. Hopefully we'll see you come back, but I get it. GGs.