Don't Worry Bout It Progression Recruitment (DPS)

Camelpockets

So since my newest thread was taken down, I'll just redo this one.

Due to scheduling conflicts, Don't Worry Bout It is recruiting once more for a tanking or DPS position for our main progression group. Our requirements are simple: 1) Have mumble. If you join mumble and talk/interact with us, there's a better chance that you will join vs someone that doesn't. 2) You must have cleared/attempted/well researched all of the HM fights so far. We want to start progression on NiM DF as soon as possible, so we would like our newcomers to be as familiar with the fights as possible to allow for smoother runs. 3) Be chill. Just don't start useless drama with other people.

If you are interested, mail me on Klehitt or Cletah, or mail Dath-Cody for further details. (If you are planning to join as dps, be aware that the new fights require a good chunk of DPS (approx. 3100-3200 minimum). If you aren't pulling these numbers, tell us why (gear, experience with class, etc.) and we will do what we can to help.)

Edited by Camelpockets
Newest thread was taken down.

DWBI is recruiting a DPS (tank also doable) for our main progression group which is currently focusing on NiM Styrak and obtaining that title afterwards. We cleared both DP and DF HM, NiM TFB (with title) 6/7 on NiM SV, and currently 3/5 on NiM DF (some changes coming soon on PTS, but this is as it stands now). Yes we don't have any slots on the progression board here actually filled in, but people know that we can clear stuff. And if you don't think that were legit, check out my records on the Galactic Starfighter Records forum under GSF, and look at the screenshots and vids there just as proof. I don't cheat, and neither do any of us.

Requirements: Mumble, good dps (come talk to one of us about it as it will change depending on gear/class etc, but a minimum of 2.8k is required), a chill personality, and an ability to tolerate random stuff and explicit profanity at random times of the day. If you believe we are childish, believe me, we are. But, we can actually raid and progress while acting like a bunch of idiots.

If you are interested, either leave a comment here, or send me an ingame mail on Klehitt or Cletah.

Put me in coach! I'm tired of riding the bench!