Vicious Throw/Dispatch

SteveBroMan

Since the VT/Dis has become completely static in the rotation for PvE after the nerf to clipping, their is no benefit damage wise for carnage when the boss is under 30%. Previously we were able to clip a second VT in back to back ferocities with the execute and normal cast under 30%. I think adding a damage boost for VT/Dis on targets under 30% would be a good move as the non berserked ferocity is very weak.

I prefer if they just redesign/fix Dispatch/VT

There's so many things wrong with this ability as a marauder

1. It doesn't use your offhand, which is approx 30% damage completely phazed out, which is kinda sad

2. Some idiot gave guardian/juggernaut a 30m max range, that slows by 50% on top of damage amp'd replacement, charming. It was a great idea but for Guardian/Jugg? wut?

3. Skill has sharpen fallen off due to nerfs, it doesn't really feel like an execute anymore. I miss my vanilla power ranger syndrome (Dispatch and turn around like a power ranger refusing to stare at the explosion, whilst striking a pose which shows off my flair and alpha)

There still is some benefit. You can use Vicious Throw every Ferocity window but it will replace a Ravage or Gore so it's not as much of a dps increase anymore. Dropping 1 Massacre for 1 Vicious Throw and using Vicious Throw in Ferocity in place of Ravage or non autocrit Gore does about 4k more damage, or 200 dps. Still worth doing as long as it doesn't mess up the rotation. Edited by Machricar

Hmm... how about moving gore to the non-berserked ferocity then replacing a massacre with the second vt (execute/sub 30%)? It would go ravage> d-blast> slaughter procced VT for the berserked ferocity then gore>d-blast> non slaughter procced vt for the non-berserked ferocity, second VT is not buffed by ferocity. Though I'm not sure this is a dps increase as we'd have to use assault(s) to compensate for how rage demanding this would be.