pre launch help

Haronith

So i already redeemed my pre-order code but when I try to subscribe to the game it says that I need to enter my pre-order code... and then I enter the preorder code it says its already being used?.... will I not be able to subscribe until they let me into early access? just curious :p Edited by Haronith
no response's

they are making you wait sorta like a line from when the first person orderd the preorder on down to the oldest preorder.. so you have to wait its a whole bunch of crap.. they said you will get a email saying when you are next and you gotta think there are thousands and thousands of peaple that orderd.. i gotta say this is BS and stupid.. id prolly not even get to play the early release.. so its sorta like that lied since they didnt mention this from the beginning...

Did you even bother reading the notes attached to the e-mails sent to you by BW, on your account OR actually on the SWTOR launcher???

In three seperate locations it says that until you receive an e-mail from BW stating that you can enter the Early Access play NOW you will not be allowed in. If they let in all the pre-ordered players at the same time the game would crash, simple as.

Please feel free to read ALL information given to you by BW in the future, especially as they went out of their way to put it in multiple locations.

EDIT:

Further more, they DID mention from the very beginning of releasing 'early access' information that it would be UP TO 5 days before hand, NOT that it would be 5 days flat out. Don't blame BW because you cannot read properly. In addition to this they then quickly followed this up with information stating that the order for allowing people INTO early access would be based upon the order that people registered their pre-order codes. Its very simple to understand and it makes sense.

Edited by amandakun