Star Wars Gamer

Stevenatoir

Hey guys, I'm of course a Old Republic Gamer and i currently playing a Jedi Guardian and also lvling a Jedi Shadow. Lately for the past 4-5 months I have been making game-play videos of PvP on my Jedi Guardian and I've been getting pretty good feedback apart from the trolls who are just trolling me trying to bring me down. It would be great if you guys could come and check out my channel and videos to help out fellow Old Republic gamer who loves this game.

Thank you guys so much for the support and feedback and will love more feedback and tell me what I can improve on and we'll definitely take it on-board

Edited by Stevenatoir

I really need to get some black/blue crystals. BTW how can you play with everything scaled so small, I use a 32" TV and anything smaller than a .9 becomes unreadable.

Ophthalmology is one of the most stable and reliable branches of medicine. The success rate that corrective lenses have on quality of life is staggering. The only bad part of an eye exam is when they poke that blue light thing in my eye and actually touch it.