How to obtain new color crystal recipes

Gandaluga

Hey all,

The patch of 2.1 stated they were introducing more color crystals and that Artifices could now craft all color crystals.

Does anyone know how to go about getting these recipes?

Which colors were introduced?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

voss boss drops the new +41 magenta pattern, some of the power ones are on the daily vendors for 20 tokens each, i found a new one from a random mob drop in the new daily heroic, +27 power, green colour blue quality and that's all i've seen so far, not counting the black core +41 expertise ones on the pvp vendor

2.1 IS OUT?????????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, all joking aside, if u meant 1.2, im not sure, doubt anyone has really got them yet with all the downtime ETC. I would guess the new world boss on Voss.... (i think it is voss)

Yep, the New World Boss on Voss Drops the Magenta Recipes... not sure about the other ones yet... like Im dying to know if there is a Black-Purple or Black-Blue PVE Recipe.... I know you can get the PVP ones from the PVP vendor.... for some Credits and WZ comms...

I got a magenta +41 crit schematic from trash in the black hole. I was pretty surprised/happy to get it, hope it fetches a tidy sum on the gtn.

Such bs, troll somewhere else plz y would an epic rare crystal, magenta at that drop from trash.. Come on

Such bs, troll somewhere else plz y would an epic rare crystal, magenta at that drop from trash.. Come on

Whoa now. Don't automatically assume he's trolling. I picked up a +41 end magenta schem off a mob doing the heroic 4 in the black hole. Multiple witnesses as well.

Got a +41 Expertise Cyan crystal recipe out of a blue Grade 6 Crafting box from the PVP vendor with my excess Centurion/Champion commendations. Imperial side, so once I can start reliably getting Baradium Fluxes I should make some nice cash.

voss boss drops the new +41 magenta pattern, some of the power ones are on the daily vendors for 20 tokens each, i found a new one from a random mob drop in the new daily heroic, +27 power, green colour blue quality and that's all i've seen so far, not counting the black core +41 expertise ones on the pvp vendor

This is correct.

I also received a schem drop of a blue-quality +27 power blue color crystal from trash in the new Black Hole H4.

I suspect all basic colors other than red/blue +power (which is on the daily comm vendor for 20 comms each) will be found randomly in the world at this point...

Expected a response like that. It wasn't even an elite mob from inside the tower where you do the heroic daily, just one of the strongs in a pack outside. No way to prove it so you can enjoy not believing me.

Excuse my ignorance and sudden burst, I was a part of a group today doing the heroic when it sure enough dropped for me as well. But then my comment now goes to BW on why such a rare gem would be so easy to come by? I sold the +33 ones way back and made millions but if these are same stats(+41) and easy to come by its not worth the prestige. I wanna crit craft them for extra stats. Say +45_ if it's crit crafted

I'd just like to contribute and confirm that magenta schematic (41 to stats) drops from the trash in the new heroic area on Corellia. However, no one reported anything else than Endurance so far. being able to loot it there might be an oversight so go farming before it gets fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd just like to contribute and confirm that magenta schematic (41 to stats) drops from the trash in the new heroic area on Corellia. However, no one reported anything else than Endurance so far. being able to loot it there might be an oversight so go farming before it gets fixed.

Old thread I know, but not an oversight. The patch notes state that they drop in the new daily area on Corellia, so it's very intentional.