Disconnection issues?

-Holmes

Has anyone else been experiencing random disconnects? Being booted to server select? I've been having this issue for the last day or so, and it's getting mighty annoying. Dropped out of winning warzones cause of it... :(

(And no, it's not my internet at fault, I run TOR in windowed mode and when I start lagging I open Firefox and check if my net is down. It never is.)

Has anyone else been experiencing random disconnects? Being booted to server select? I've been having this issue for the last day or so, and it's getting mighty annoying. Dropped out of winning warzones cause of it... :(

(And no, it's not my internet at fault, I run TOR in windowed mode and when I start lagging I open Firefox and check if my net is down. It never is.)

I am having the same problem but instead my swtor gets like 4 to 5 crashes a day. I crashed yesterday couple of times and one of them was during a ranked game. :(

I am having the same problem but instead my swtor gets like 4 to 5 crashes a day. I crashed yesterday couple of times and one of them was during a ranked game. :(

Crashing is not the issue. My ping is stable, my FPS is good, and then all of a sudden, error 9000.

Browsing can be fine put SWTOR will die if you are getting packet loss anywhere along the line. A program called WinMTR can help identify that. Run it in the background and if your DC's are caused by packet loss you can see where the problem is.

Browsing can be fine put SWTOR will die if you are getting packet loss anywhere along the line. A program called WinMTR can help identify that. Run it in the background and if your DC's are caused by packet loss you can see where the problem is.

I will definitely check it out.