Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't need any tuning on my weapons at all, because it has absolutely no effects in batle. It's just purely cosmetic and in my opinion there were other things to need more attention:

• Fixing the jedi Strategist gloves for non-human species. On my light blue skinned Twi'lek Jedi sage the half of the fingers were tan colored.
  • Character customization: Twi'leks must feel like unloved step children, but they deserve more skin colores (add the Togruta skinn colors), new headbands/headgear (for both genders. EU has tons of sources for it and I miss the Lekku wraps since SWG and KOTOR) and more faces on both genders. 3 faces in 4 shades are still 3 faces, they look all the same. And Lekku pattern marks are all in a dark shade, add some light shade patterns like Hera's circles or Aayla's dots. Maybe some body markings, too. More Make-up and Teint options.
  • An armor set like the Jedi Strategist without the ugly shoulder pads and scarf would be nice. Or a Satele Shan / Jedi Strategist mixed styled set.
  • New tattoos for Mirialans
  • New headgear/veils for Miraluka

Which has exactly what to do with the topic? Seriously. Developers can work on more than one thing at a time, because different people can do different things. This thread is about weapon tunings, something that while it may not matter to you, matters to others.

Oh, you want new tattoos for Mirialans? Who cares? I have only one Mirialan I rarely play and even then, I like the tattoos she has. Don't need new tattoos for her.

Like, most of your list is 'purely cosmetic" and yet you complain that weapon tuning doesn't matter because its' purely cosmetic?

Now, don't get me wrong, I do like a lot of what you say, especially about the Twi'leks. But "hijacking" another thread isn't the way to get these things added to the game.

AS TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC: While I of course say "All of them" my priority weapons I think would be the Gammorean Axes. My marauder has had them for years, and I got a lot of people sad that they weren't available anymore (although, as of this posting, they are again... so if you want them, get them now before they go on hiatus again)

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

• 3 weeks later...
I would have thought that since the Cartel Bazaar added the weapons from the Chevin Event that those weapons would have had tuning slots as well. The do not however,which is odd since the items cost a rediculous amount of items to get.

Oh yea, while I still say "all weapons" should have tuning, those for sure.

I just had a new twist to the tunings pop into my mind, so forgive me if this got already suggested elsewhere.

How about Sound-Tunings?

Make another Tuning-Slot which lets us change the Sound of the Weapon. As an example: Say a person likes the crossguard Lightsaber ingame, but he/she just likes the classic, typical lightsaber sound better. Add the tuning and everything is fine.

We got lots of different sounds with the Weapons through the years. The sound-files should be there. I'm no IT-guy but I can imagine the effort of creating those Tunings wouldnt be _that_high (and certainly lower than creating completely new tunings with visual effects and stuff).

More Items aka more Customization aka more CC/Credits/Money to spend aka gg for both sides ;)

Instead of going one-by-one and trying to single-out certain individual weapons, why not just give EVERY weapon that isn't blue/green/grey a tuning slot?

What's involved, really?

But, if I have to go piecemeal, pretty much every "sword" doesn't have a tuning slot and I think they should.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alliance Targeter's Sniper Rifle and the Assault Cannon. They are no longer available in game and are my favorite weapons for those classes.

It would be great to have them on the market in silver and gold, with the crystal color showing through the handles, instead of the dull red spots on the charcoal grey handles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...