View Single Post

TrixxieTriss
11.22.2019 , 10:51 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rolodome View Post
Lol what??? Am I reading this right? They don't let you carry over reputation tokens to another week? Guys, this is amazing, I can finally play my own way provided my way of playing is exactly as bioware desires at all times.
“I can finally play my own way, provided my way of playing is exactly as bioware desires at all times”

Most important statement on the forums at the moment.

“Play your way” was always a lie. It was a marketing tool to hide all the rotten changes they were making. Give a small bit with one hand and take more back with the other. For every small step they took with this expansion, they took 5 back to give them more control over how we play. And if we don’t like it, tough cookies, we know where the door is.

So really, nothing to see here. It’s bioware as usual and anyone whose played since launch should know nothing has changed in their approach except to make biggest credit sink this game has ever had.
You can’t even get enough credits playing content most of the time to cover repair costs if you are wiping. Then you have all the other onerous credit sinks to drain more credits. No wonder there are so many credit spammers.